Now working on PolyUrethane mounts for you guys cheap prices

I need your old set to make these… they will be black urethane and able to meet in markham or scarboro after 8pm most days for pick up…

Prices are
OPTION 1
1-Tranny Mount $45
1-Engine Mount $65

OPTION 2
2-Engine mounts $110

OPTION 3
2-Engine mounts and 1-Tranny mount $150

all are done by grinding most of the stock rubber away and filling with polyurethane…then old rust removed and repainted black… :smiley:

You will fell the power difference getting to the wheel no more delayed shifts… 8)

Made in only 1 grade(65A sport) because I ordered a good amount this is why I can do for this price…if you what customs spec(84A or 94A) mounts will be $75 each.

cash only guys this time my paypal is down at the moment sorry…

i have some pics of some aftermarket tranny mounts that would be very easy to copy.

i also have some nismo engine and tranny mounts here if you would like to view.

i am intrested in it all I would have to mail you the parts though.

I have high, high quality pics of my Nismo tranny & engine mounts if needed as well.

For those doing this, it does make a good difference. With engine mounts, prepare for a slightly louder cabin (good though) and light vibration at idle. With the tranny mount, my shifter goes nuts while i’m peeling out as well (wobbling). Little or no play. Watching the engine start when the mounts are stiff is sexy. One other thing, for those like me with STB’s, be aware that the engine will likely sit 0.5"-1.3" higher, possibly causing clearance issues, mine just barely fit.

That said, do it up, let me know if anyone wants the Nismo pics, and good luck w/ the group buy!

I’m definitely changing my motor & tranny mounts when I do my swap this spring. I’ll either give you my KA or SR depending which ones are in better condition (I heard they’re interchangeable, is that true?)

^^ Yes, they are. You may need to swap sides if doing the KA apparently…but mine didn’t need to. :dunno:

Sweet Deal…

One thing though as Pavel mentioned regarding the exhaust mounts that he
requested they be a little softer than last time this meaning you can get
differenet grades of this material. What stiffness or I guess strength will these
monts be made of? Can we request what strength we want? Because I would
like the strongest most solid material you can get for my mounts to be filled with.

ps… thanks guys but I don’t need pic. I already made a few sets for 240’s thanks thou…

wow down the drain that one goes

this one will be edited at my leisure and untill then will be locked.

i suggest the seller and rotor take it to pm regarding the product and figure out a better alternative than bitch slapping each other to death.

thanks

GT

well now that ive edited…

ill say my usual thing

you wanna buy it? buy it

you dont wanna buy it? dont buy it

OTHERWISE KEEP YOUR SHIT TO YOURSELF.

and if you dont. ill ban you. im really sick of saying this but thats what it comes down to.

if you have a question for the seller please pm him.

GT

I got a set of engine/tranny mounts from Jon last week,

The mounts look amazing, I can’t wait to put them into my car!

Definitelly two thumbs up :wink:

You think you can post pix pavel?

I’m defenatly Interested.

And Jon this 65 Sport you speak of is this the same grade you made the last batch of Exhaust Hangers From?

humm i think the last hangers were 65a…

I dont really know what all these numbers and letters mean but is 65a stiffer than 65 or is 65 stiffer than 65a?

let just say same idea as hangers

I have polyurathane engine and tranny mounts in my car and they are about a 65 grade hardness and it was a night and day difference compared to oem mounts. Throttle response and shifting was greatly improved. Trust me you guys will no be dissapointed!
Darkforce Jackel, Filling your oem mounts with urathane will not cause the engine to sit higher. Im guessing yours does because there Nismo and maybe they are designed differently or something i dont know.
My engine sits the same as it did with the oem mounts.

Thanks for clearing that up for everyone, my bad for assuming. Didn’t want anyone to have to find out the hard way if that was the case. Cheers.

(or maybe my mounts were REALLY that bad… :ugh: )

yup they will sit the same

can u do mounts for any car? my buddy has a grand antional he needs new mounts for.

take it easy bro!

i would need to see a pic,i may be able to