My car is FINISHED

Man what a job. I’m taking it to the track on Saturday. Thompson.

Some pics of a lowered 4th gen F-body. The car weighs in at 2910. 55% front 45% rear. The cross weights are pretty dang close and not worth messing with.

I had the rear end and front end aligned yesterday. The rear was dead nuts. Dang i’m good. Front end needed tweeked.

I celebrating right at this moment with Hornitos. Enjoy the pics fellow racers.

:wackit: I love your car

lol me too

BTW my race weight is 3158. I’m a fat ass.

nice street car

badass

Lots of hard work. I never said it was a street car edit :slight_smile: and thankyou very much for the wonderful response.

wow… i really like the way that f body looks! that back is pure sex! good thing thats all i would ever see!

dude your car is simply badass mofo for sure. dont like some dickhead rain on your parade. do what you like since nobody pays for it so they cant say anything. and untill ppl get a faster timeslip just tell them fuck off. but it still does somewhat look like it could be a DD street ride which is sweet. that mini tub looks pimp. do you think youll see low 9s this year?

if so there might be a blazer in your league

What can you say… That Car looks EVIL… good luck saturday

soo i was doing a lot of think about what you said, and sure tom, we can def. trade cars, i know u really want to…soo thats fine, we can met up today and do soo!!!

That car is awesome! thing looks soo mean! nice race weight and weight distrubtion!!! can not wait to see that beast rip down the strip!

awesome!

aha yes

Nice! :boink

Thanks guys, I edited my original response :stick: I’m sober now. :blue:

There is a ton of work involved in lowering a car that far. It changes the whole geometry. I did all the work on the car myself and I’m proud of that. My wife helped too when I needed her. It’s a bitch when someone shits on your pride and joy. Oh well.

I hope it runs as good as it looks. I’ll post up the results on Sunday.

:bigthumb:

You get all of this done, and I still don’t have rocker arms on. :doh:

dont worry son,he bought his,u biult urs!:v8killer: :smiley: