My company is hiring

The company I work for Intertech Digital Entertainment is currently looking for technicians to be based out of their Lockport location.

We are the regional service provider for Dish Network. We handle installations, upgrades, and service work of satellite systems.

We are looking for individuals who can work first shift (7:30am to usually about 5-6pm, sometimes out earlier, sometimes out later)

You must possess a valid NYS drivers license, and have reliable transportation to and from work.

No experience necessary, we will train you for everything you will need to know.

Not being afraid of heights, and small enclosed spaces (crawl spaces and attics) is a plus.

Also you must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.

And you must be able to pass a drug test.

Pay can range from anywhere from $20K a year to $55K a year. Possibly more. It all depends on how much you want to do. The individual pretty much decides how much they want to make.

If anyone is interested, send me a PM.

Sounds kinda cool. Just curious for a friend. What is the pay based on? Performance? is there a bonus based on the amount of installations performed or what? Benefits?

its peace rat each job is set. lets say a 2 room install pays 60 no matter how easy or hard the install you get 60 bucks. its good money if you can be treated like a pos everyday

We get paid hourly and per job. There is a multiple for each individual tech as well. The multiple depends on how long you’ve been there and how good you are. Its basically a bonus system.

They usually give you a weeks vaca after a year of work. And you earn personal days as you go.

They offer health insurance, but you pay 1/4 (i think) of it. Still not a bad deal with the price of insurance these days.

The one tough part of the job is the training. Depending on the individual and experience, it can last a week to a couple months. (Typically with zero experience, it takes about 4-6 weeks) Training is paid, but you only make $9 an hour (might even be $8). I’ll be the first to admit, it’s tough to live off that.

They probably just treated you like shit

wow that was a sick burn! i never worked for intertech. sub contractors are shit companys to work for