My dads driveway a few weeks ago. *Vid*

Some people wouldn’t buy a car where the seller is publically showing him “hooning” it. I am one of those people, does that make me stupid?

We all do burnouts, but maybe wait till after the sale to post the videos.

Na, I thinks honesty is the best. Not doing that in a 240 is like buying a deodorant and not using it lol

BTW the double face palm was better than I had hoped for!!

That happened to me about 5 or 6 years ago when I had my KA and my exhaust was much louder then that… I had a Hotshot header and then a straight pipe to the back lol… Only my sisuation was a lot worse, it was 3:45 am and I couldn’t make it up the driveway… I woke up half the street, neighbours came out to push just so they can get back to sleep… I thanked them all and one guy was like “why don’t you go thank my wife that will have to stay up the rest of the night because you woke up our teething baby”… I felt like such an ass but it was either get it on to the driveway or risk getting plowed in.

The truth is I shouldn’t had taken my 240sx out of winter storage that night but fresh snow, unsalted streets and Area240 less then 5 minutes from my house, i couldn’t resist, temptation got to me… Area240 was a blast that night, I got there and already there was another S13 there as well as a S14 and a guy with a 1990 supra. The guy with the S14 used to be in SON and S13 guy is still in SON but I can’t remember his screen name.

My thoughts exactly :wink:

I’m not hiding anything in my sale. If i had a video of me drifting it on the track i would most likely put it up in the ad to HELP sell it! But, i never made it onto the track with this car :frowning:

aslong as the price you pay reflects how it has been driven i have jesse wilks old hatch i bought it so cheap and swapped the motor so worth it i love it now :):slight_smile: