Hooked an 240 is a fucking liar, again.

Im going to assume the Harrys-U-Pull-It Junkyard trip was a complete fail that never materialized

:rofl as always

4 people backed out last second. I got parts that i needed locally for CHEAP.

So wasting gas/food/whatever i bought there and back was not needed.

Maybe in a month or two when i want to get a track s13 then i will hit up the junkyard for a KA to boost

why would you bother building a KAT if you have an RB

d00d i wanna go there, let me know if you go jeff, ill see if i can make it.

and the ka you are “building” hmm?

when am i getting my rims back?

I thought his RB idea was a fail too?

:rofl @ you guys thinking you have my life figured out.

Maybe next time ill care. :slight_smile:

uhhhh what? You told me you bought a RB… i was just wondering why youd want a KAT rather than a RB especially since you already own it

well you showed me pics of “your” built ka and apparently your “RB” was on the engine dyno that synapse doesnt have

when am i getting my rims?

why did u have duct tape on ur roof?

:rofl

oh man, I’ll stay out of it…

was going to syanspe… had it on the way there and all… never made it. its now back @ my dads.

As soon as i get these spacers (couple days) and you can have them back. getting my icebears unmounted for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee saturday… so im told

so im getting rims back with no tires on it?

thought the rb got dynoed at 500hp and why was it on the way if they dont have a engine brake?

So if you have a RB motorset youre doing nothing with… i’ll trade you a super clean S13 rolling shell for the motor and trans… Not a spec of rot on the shell, and i stitch welded it

ya u are bc you have 16 in your shed and you work at good year. no excuses. unless i get the icebears back with in a week. there going on the rims i just got, for now. not the 18’s i wanted.

Seriously stop saying shit, that i had didnt say.

Calling me out on stuff you dont know 90% of. BRILLANT!.

oh so you got new rims??? hmmmm

you had didnt say? :wtf

ok so next time you let me borrow something ill give 3/4 of it back

dude there my tires and the ones that came on it were unsafe. you have 16!!! WTF are you worried about.

and there 16" steelies til Mario Comes to Albany and brings me the rims. I put 3/4 down on it. hopefully it will be soon. and im picking up the rims tommrow so its not like i had them :lol .And whats it matter your cars not on the road/ wont be nextr week. CHILL.

Edit, i have 2 225/55/16 i think in the garage. ill throw those on foir you so you dont whine.

who the hell are you even talking to