The Bitch is Back

After 10 months of not laying eyes on her she’s back in my driveway.

Still no motor, though.

http://jammin.jshost.ca/back/home-small.jpg

why does this happen to so many people…gawd i’m so glad i’m not the only one

Yea :-/

I’m going to try my best to get it going within 2 months or so but I’m almost starting further back that I was before I started the first time - At least the first time I had all of the parts - now that thing thing has been sitting around for nearly a year with no interior and its gotten moved around ohio several times half of everything is missing. Even the motor is in pieces with baggies of screws/bolts scattered all over the place and I’m certain that some of those are missing.

It’s going to be a huge pain in the ass trying to track everything down.

I had a gorgeous massive C&R rad, I had already cut the hell out of the upper rad support just to fit it - It was nowhere to be found.

Windshield is also smashed to be point of being just about not driveable, I always covered it in winter but it was of course not taken care of sitting there - there is now some dirty rust bubbles on the roof which was otherwise spotless before.

Damn that :frowning:

“They do better work down there”

:rolleyes:

p.s.- Glad she’s home man!

get going on it John. I expect to see you at the track at least once this season!

Andrew.

Yeah baby! Do it up!!

Congrats.

Thanks guys…

Question, what are your thoughts on my tinted DTRLs? I did it knowing that if it was retarded I could always just get some stock replacements for cheap.

I kind of like it though, its growing on me.

They’ll still light up, but when they’re off they look like they do in the pic.

It actually looks pretty good. But I think that this can only look good on a black car. Anyone without a black 240 should not attempt to do this. :slight_smile:

I am glad to hear that you have her back man,

It has been too long.

I could not even tell you had DTRL’s on the car

I don’t get it… why isn’t your car finished? and what happened to the motor that was in it?

its good to see the car back in canadian land eh??

Good work John! I’ll lend a hand to turn a few wrench’s, just let me know…

Error 404: Pics of Annie not found :o

Good to see you got your car back finally. Now git’r done!

yay john u have a 240 again

Let’s just say that someone pulled a premium on something right before John was going to finish.

shit john, sorry to hear about your car.
but its good to see your car back in canada, last time i seen it, it was the cleanest stock looking hatch in the oakville area, and now it has a small rust bubble.

man i thought u were doing an RB swap, what happened?

Hey Hey, The cleanest eh???

hmmmmmmmm, ill contest to that

^^ he said stock :slight_smile:

Also, Does anyone know what the hell mark is talking about? I sure dont…

CHEATER!!!

You took your front plate off to make it look hotter!

God I love that car…

This car needs to be finished… so everyone willing to help call John ALL THE TIME and hound him to work on it with him.

His cell # is in his sig… use it wisely, and by wisely I mean ALOT.

Call him when ever you get a second, his favorite question is “the car done yet?”

Even if the only spare time you have to call in hound him is in the can thats okay to!