The Bitch is Back

haha go john,

So I see it is now a race to see who is done first :slight_smile:

Racewars… Johny Tran… Couple SR20’s would pull a permium…

:rolleyes:

words of enouragement john-boy.

it’s better to have not had any work done at all than it is to have lost thousands on work done improperly.

*sigh

did I miss something? How was the motor in the car in the first place? And then pulled out of it again and left in pieces?

wow bing, i’ve never heard that before but i will definitely remember that. :slight_smile: good quote.

the block was in the car, not the entire motor

and i bought it in pieces because i was too poor to afford a real motor

man n i thought id get to ride in ur car (i always thought u were going to finish the rb swap) :frowning:

Id like to hear the full story on the car. Sounds like a shop either didnt do any of the work or completely scammed you? Let us know unless theres some legal in all this.

The shop should be outed.

Please try not to jump to conclusions.

It was some friends of mine who owned a shop in. The car was a side project and the shop ended up closing before it was finished. Because it was not drivable and 700klm away it sat around for a very long time before I had the means to get it back here.

Hurricane saved the situation by donating his time and his truck to the cause and drove to Ohio, helped me prep the car, and back - the whole escapade took 24 hours on the dot.

The reason it’s taking so long is that as you can clearly tell by the massive hump in the hood in the picture above, I’m in fact not putting in an RB20, but a 6.2L W18 out of a 1998 EB 118. Couldn’t fit the turbo unfortunately so it should be making around 380-400hp only.