My dyno sheet

thanks to Jay for the awesome motor, Eric for all his help putting the motor in the car and Denis for a truely awesome tune.

Holy crap, nice pull!

What’s with the dip at 6300? Expected, or more tuning necessary, VTEC crossover adjustment, etc.?

congrats…nice pull

Nice power , what is up with the dip vtec ? I know on my B16 that if I tried to engage vtec too soon it would fall off then build . It actually liked being engaged late , nice smooth power all the way out

awe shit all we need now is a twin and its tens all day

I think it is the boost controller

Electronic or manual?

electronic profec-B spec 1

Whitey had better luck with a manual, IIRC. Would you consider using a manual controller to see if it does better, or is this simply an auxiliary problem that you feel can be worked out?

I think it can be cleared up in tuning. we didnt even move the cam gears on that tune. I might go to a gear based controller if the wastegate upgrade doesnt clear it up

looking good i just dont like that dip in the power band. very good numbers…now just get that thing to hook and get into the 10’s where it belongs

Nice peak #'s…not doesn’t look like that broad of a power curve tho

fmfkid250’s old setup dyno sheet:
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/JoeF.bmp

BoostedITR41’s dyno sheet:

looks similar except 6200-6300-ish drop off?

yeah I think my BB set up lets it make more power up top without falling off.

congrats sammy!!! that is awesome numbers

thanks Jeff. now I just need a clutch to hold it and I will be good to go. maybe a bigger wastegate and exhaust housing. I dunno yet. I would really like to step up to the hondata S300 so I can set a 2 step too. we will see what funds I have over winter

very nice… congrats.

all with A/C!!!

:x: not no more son :slight_smile:

I think my dyno sheet had a dip in it, but I think thats because my fuel pump setup sucks balls. I have to dig up the sheet and look just for the hell of it.

:bigok: