My E30 track toy thread

looks good. what skirts are those?

shadowline planned?

no idea on what brands skirts… I’m probably not going to paint the window trim, when people do that it always chips and looks bad.

the 318s i believe came with factory shadowline, could always swap it out

I’m considering vinyl-wrapping the whole car to hide the rust and change the color.

Vinyl works great for shadow line as well.

If I get mine sorted you can hammer on it all you want sweetie.

yeah… thats cool

i only really let guys drive my car that work on my car… since they can fix it and since they already sorta know that it’s going to break basically no matter what.

Looks like fun Aaron, my first car was an 89 325is I had it for 4 years. Loved it.

Nice Ride. :tup:

I owned a clean e30, but i passed it on to another member of the board.:smiley: I realy do miss that car and i hope the new owner is taking care of her.:frowning:

looks great on the OZs

nice pick up, looks like it will be fun

do any of the previous owners possibly know where I might find the radio code?

i included a folder with a bajillion receipts, (seriously at least 10k worth of maintenance) and the radio code was in there. not sure if it’s made it through the whores after though. pull the unit out, sometimes people write it on there.

Nope, I didn’t get any of that Andre.

I know what mike’s done to the car, but what things can you remember that where done to this car in the last few years?

damn. who had it after me, josh? then dan bought it, and you got it from dan, mike?

i really dont remember, it was so many e30s ago. i prob have a for sale thread up on here

edit: maybe not. couldn’t find one on here, maybe jam or newman hooked me up with josh prior to listing. what was his username?

it did make me realize i’ve sold/listed ~15 vehicles on nyspeed. which has only been up, what; 3 years?

I thought there were 2 owners between ILC and you. I got it from Dan.

hm. not sure

found this though

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42390