My Electron Blue Pearl Si Project/resoration

good progress man.

you swaping out the shaved door? the moldings look shaved as well

can probably chip the bondo out of the doors and put the stock handles back in :lol

good progess so far. what are you doing for seats?

Dry ice in a ziplock taped to the door :slight_smile:

Yea man, unless you can find minty doors for cheap I wouldn’t even bother changing them. Seems like the kid spent a lot of money having the work done, shouldn’t look bad if you clean the rest up.

Looks bought not built to me

Check out em1crew as well for more parts

built, and rebuilt erngotti style :lol

If you can get this thing back to stock… you got a mintttt deal and can make some good money off this thing or have yourself a nice daily driver. Good work.

Looks a hell of a lot better now rather then when I seen it! I have a passanger door if you want to get the handle and moldings back. Was going to scrap it Tuesday.

are you keeping the wheels on it or getting 99-00 si wheels?

looks like a nice project, only thing i would do different is keep the shaved trunk…depending on how shaved it was…just the emblems gone and the 2 holes behind the “H” shaved?

damn !!! when i saw the first pics i was like W T F shit needs to be scraped asap !

its coming along great, leave the shaved doors… i mean its kinda corny probably having a remote popper on you, but they look like they are shaved cleanly… so w/e.

with the kit off and the trunk / fenders / bumpers on, its looking great !

oh, well now i know the inner tails were shaved you did the right thing…haha

if it was less shaved (aka inner tails still there) i would have kept it…but i think you knew what i meant the first time…haha