Paint skills

I got um. I just finished the clear on these parts for OhNoPoPo’s bike. its getting dark so i didnt get a chance to snapo any in sun light. tomorrow am when he pics them up I will and post them up.

Lexus electric blue metalic.

One of these days I wanna learn how to do that! Love that color

Dude I hope my panels dont look that good! It will make the rest of my car look 100x more shitty :lol

Sorry to dissapoint! The basecoat is done and today the clear will be on. U will have to wait and see. :ninja

Here are the rest.

Damn bro… they came out GREAT… cant wait to see them in person tomorrow!

xr50?

V Max?

TT Supra?

So thats why the bike was in pieces Friday night.
Looks good.

Your quad get fixed paul?

yeah man- PCW just did the Stage 7 jet kit with K&N filter kit and Marks 4-2-1 exhaust

Yeah man… lol

I could tell be the air cleaner cover piece. Looks good!

looks good man , nick will fuck em up on install lolol . im sue ill walk into my garage and see shit thrown when it happens lol

fuck yourself fuzzy…go take a shit in a plant pot

jk :hug

Thanks guys. I am really happy with them, in the sun light they POP. Not the easiest color to spray, metalic and pearl but they do look effin sweet.

91-240’s bumpers, skirts and over fenders are in the mix now. so far 56oz of paint. clear coat tomorrow.

ummmmm that was u shittin in a planter pot not me man lolol

Not yet. I dropped off the coil and cdi from my brother’s quad this afternoon to see if one or both of them was the issue.

but you have wiped with an owner’s manual

wow !

great work man

Thanks again bro!!! PAINT CAME OUT AMAZING!!! these pictures just dont do it justice at ALL!

Lexus ISF Ultrasonic Blue

sorry for the picture quality… took with my Droid