Paint skills

looks awesome! good workkk and nice bike.

better than the factory could have done! Damn I am impressed. Not to toot my own horn.

but TOOT TOOT. lol

yeah, someday donnie :lol

looks great!
ill be contacting you in a few weeks

paint came outt good, that is a sick ass bike too

Some recent work, 2004 Mustang roof panel and c pillar. Friends car got broken into and they scratched up these panels. Repair and resprayed.

No orange peel here kiids. :thumbup

Also did a valve cover, header and strut brace for Baumbauer Swift GT. VHT flame proof onthe valve cover and header. VHT roll bar paint on the strut brace.

looks good mike. cant wait to start on the swift!

paint looks great, Mike! also, that blue is sweeet!

yo, can you do an engine cover on an e39?

Mike feel like painting a whole car? :lol

Feel like painting new aero pieces again? haha

Impressed to say the least here Mike. Definitely takes skill to lay down metallics and pearls right. Damn good job!

How big of a “part” would you feel comfortable tackling? Interested in painting tube frames and matching bodies?

drumin up some bidness here mang

:number1

Thanks dude… Yeah I can shoot the tubes, if the shop is clean enough I can shoot the bodies. Its just until I get a garage of my own I dont have a spot to paint an entire car.

Piece of cake.

I would but I dont ahve a place to do it… yet. If you need it done, find me a spot to shoot it and ill do it. :thumbup

those look 100000000000x better then when i saw it last lol,how much of a pain in the dick was it to get them off?

Yeah I’m still waiting for my new pieces to show up :frowning:

Will you be able to do painting over the winter? I’m building the motor in my Datsun this winter and would like to have a couple odds and ends painted (valve cover, brackets, various plastic bits).

Yup, I sectioned off a room in my basement and sealed it off, installed an exhaust system out the side of the house and I am good to go. Stays 65 deg’s all year long. PM me when your ready.

easy once you remove the inner C pilar plastic cover and take the 6, 10MM nuts off! lol who would have known.

Still waiting to hear back from you on a date to fix the sturt tower in my jetta

I know man… I have been busy with the jetta, havnt gone to sleep eariler than 2AM in the last few days.

Next weekend lets shoot for. We can firm it up around next thursday/friday. :thumbup