My Electron Blue Pearl Si Project/resoration

Ahh must’ve missed that. Last I had read was he might buy the non Si one lol my bad.

we all make mistakes

…

love the crazy mismatched wheels lol glad to see major progress good work meng

…

yeah, nice progress it dosent have any of that rice to it

You’re definitely no slacker :wow

moving right along!

Is this ready for paint yet?

…

good work thus far! im sure this will look great once done.

what color are you gonna go with? I assume an OEM one…

EBP like it was stock.

I just saw that in the 1st post. my fail !

…

huge fail! now you will receive multiple lashings like a slave.

thought you were keeping this one around?

…

ahah, makes sense, should be a ton of interest, and its good that you have pictures of bair metal on the rear quarters for future owner

…

ahhhh I love misspelled words lol

yea bair metal, like on the side of your car lol