My Exhaust is finally here!

i’m not sure where the best place would be, but youtube works if you want to sign up for an account.

Yea, I got it uploaded there, video pending Dav’s go-ahead.

2.75" exaust would be fine for turbo, but ofcourse depending on your setup, a true dual is sick.

Rich, where you gonna be friday? My car is already stored, but I would love to go for a ride in yours :R

anywhere, everywhere around the suburbs … i usually do a east to west kind of drive where i start off east around markham area and go west to dudebridge area … if you want to tag along, just let me know here … we’ll arrange something :slight_smile:

Damn… my bday party on friday, so i’ll be drunk haha. unless you wanna meet up earlier…

if there’s gonna be cute girls at this party, i’d be more than welcome to drop by :wink:

ur the only one with the cumpulsive car washing :stuck_out_tongue: lol

but grr i wish my exhausts were nice and shiney…cud always get them ceramic coated…if i ever get a job…damnit

Yeah I’ll meet up, I’ll be in the maxima though since my car’s already stored.

goneinsixtyseconds - might be some cute girls… but sorry bud, they’re all for me :smiley:

Gabe’s sending me the exhaust file as i’m typing this. just checking about my plates and stuff…

okay, post asap :slight_smile: i’m curious as to how it sounds

nice exhaust. does it sound different after it warms up? mine sounds deeper once it’s warm. it sounds a little odd when it’s cold.

damn looks nice. i would like to change my exhaust but for now im liking the look of my stock one… and i got no money.

but damn that looks sweet.

lol nice exaust man… so many thread jackers huh …

lmao having no money makes everything look better :smiley:

Yeah, i think everyone’s exhaust sounds different depending on temperature of exhaust pipes, air temperature, and temperature of engine and other crap. I know cuz my exhaust never sounds similar… lol

I also seem to have a rattle… haven’t found out where it’s coming from yet… I think it might be from my license plate covers.

still gotta edit video before uploading…

hurry up, we need to jack this thread with a “post your 350z exhaust video” thread :stuck_out_tongue:

haha, i thought jacking was already completed :stuck_out_tongue: As for exhaust sounds, my car is stored for the winter, and it’s too cold to get out there to install it…so the sounds will have to wait til next year!

Nice exhaust noodle.
I will be out in my Z as well, driving it to work tomorrow and also will be in markham to visit a friends warehouse.

Honk if you see a SB 35th cruising around!

Cheers,

Rz33:p

speaking of which, anyone here with a white stock 350z with steelies + winters at TD on hwy 7 & kennedy tonite around 7 pm? :slight_smile:

damn all you people with your brembos :frowning: i’m jealous! (brembo envy). It’s sucks to have to explain all the time that brembos weren’t an option if i wanted leather seats back in 04 :stuck_out_tongue:

and man, another black Z, too sexy haha, next summer we should get a meet up and do an all black photoshoot!

no worries jason, they may have bembos, we can just upgrade our brakes to some 6 pistons and save $$$ from the dealership add on brembo. hahaha