My Ford GT Experience

I started this new job on Monday at a ford dealership. It is going pretty good, I enjoy it and its fun driving all the cars. Anyways tonight we got a Ford GT in!!! Comes in a covered trailer with about 4 other Ford GTs on it (the only ones I saw in the trailer were a yellow one, and a red one). Everyone is standing around this trailer waiting. The guy delivering the car gets in it and starts it up, everyone goes WOW… he drives it off the trailer and parks it and gives the keys to the owner of the ford dealership. The owner of the dealership gets in and starts it up and a worker jumps in the passenger seat. The owner of the dealership takes it around the lot a few times giving it some gas and what not, you could hear him floor it on the other side of the lot. So then he parks it. All the salesmen come over and drool over it and pop the trunk and hood and all that. After that one of the higher up managers gets in it and brings it back for me to clean up, and to kids (one of the other managers sons) get in the passenger seat. He takes the car around a few times and parks it. Me and another guy clean it up and what not. Once its all ready to go in the show room another manager takes it to the show room, but this time I get to sit in the passenger seat!!! So he starts this thing up, man it sounded so good, and he gives it some gas in the service area, I get tossed back in my seat, we exit the service garage area and he comes around the bend and gives it some gas again. He takes it into the show room and parks it. I get out with the biggest grin on my face. That car is
awesome :bowdown: :bowdown:

PS: i forgot to add that the guy that bought the car lives in Florida, for $207,000, with this car he now owns TWO 2005 Ford GT’s.

It looked just like this one but had rims like the white one bellow
http://bradbarnett.net/mustangs/wallpaper/fordgt/silver/SilverFordGT-1.jpg

http://www.fordgt.net/gt02.JPG

i dont like ford, but thats not a bad lookin car… it is a Rear mounted engine right?
i dont know alot about them… fill me in

cool experience.

and for you neon boy. you dislike ford buy you like dodge. :rolleyes:

Yea its mounted in the rear, its basicly a 5.4 triton motor with a supercharger on it. The car itself is pretty cool too, it had a push button start, it doesnt have door handles but little buttons (were you can see that peice of molding sticking out on the door at the end) it has a tinny “trunk” upfront with a tow hook an strap and a little bag of stuff (im guessing tools or something) all the AC stuff is on the center concole, and then it has a ton of toggle switches on the dash, didnt really mess with them to figure out what they did. It also has power windows, and the seats are awsome, it feels like you sitting on the ground when your in the car, its so low.

great story :beer:

Schultz ford?

ive been in one before also… theyre awesome

Sturman & Larkin Ford