My fox > random turbo Audi

well in any case, :tup: to another blown fox around here.

I have only made 8 passes at the track with my car, best was a 7.8 on a 1.9 60’

I need a driver mod and some spray

I am going for 6s next season

Edited.

I am running MT streets, it blows em away regardless, how many #'s you pushing??

7, with about 450 wheel. Don’t want to go too much higher without a Dart block.

audis are slow as fuck for the most part

so stop stroking yourself

but rly though, boosted fox bodys are fucking rad as shit. i cant imagine what that thing must sound like :leghump:

any times?

Previous owner ran 11’s on street tires. I think I can improve on that with MTs and a decent transmission. 3rd gear is already grinding :banghead:

welp got me beat! :tup:

Btw anyone know of a good Mustang dyno tuner in the area? I was going to go here, but I haven’t heard much about them.

my friend had his 5.0’s motor built by them and was tuned there as well. He has nothing but good things to say about the shop. Give them a ring.

edit: fyi i believe they use SCT tuning software, idk if it matters to you.

+1.

My audi is good for a 15 second pass or so.
On a good day.

And TUP on the boosted five ohhhh

Check Kennedy’s out. They’re in Tonawanda. I have seen several of their sponsored cars run at NYIRP. I went there to visit once and they were putting a bigger blower on a Ford GT and tuning it. Bad-ass!! One of their cars is running 9s on a Vortech S-Trim. Definately worth checking into. They’re very easy to talk to also.

sexy

You sir are retarded! You have a blown stang and wondering why a 3000lb+luxury car with a 1.8L 4cyl cant hang with you? are you serious? :poke:

No, I was wondering if the guy was on this board, I knew I’d have no problem smoking him. Thanks. :poke:

Very good place to go … Adam is the man … Log onto POPSRACING.com … he is an admin there

DO NOT GO TO KENNEDYS … ijust caught wind of ANOTHER tuning horror story

Link to said horror story?

I have Rick do all my engine machining. Great guy, knows his stuff and does an awesome job. it doesnt matter what you bring him from motorcycle engines, dodge stuff, geo metro 3 banger motors, etc, he can do it all and it comes back great. quality.

dont go over there in a hurry though, he likes to chitchat. i dont spend less than an hour usually but i like to chitchat too :slight_smile:

Brian

Cool, I like to spend some time with the guy and see if he knows his stuff. Sounds like this is the guy I’m going to.