My girl went out to buy a car and......

nice purchases. Whats a bike like that run $$?

someone please post the vid of a shop that mods these bikes…the owner does mile long wheelies on it

$20,589.00 before tax to be exact.

Sweet pickup. :tup: I liked your old bike a lot.

that’s pretty big money for a bike, I didn’t realize chameleon paint was still around

Butch… you know they say that if you’ve had it for 4 hours you need to get check out…

Vouched. :tup:

Lets see some Aura pics - I like those a lot. What did your old bike look like?

very very nice!

Old bike 08 ElectraGlide:

No harley is cheap, but with the loan rates you can get now its a good time to buy a harley, also after riding a fatboy for 4 years ive come to really love these bikes, i wanted the street glide but saved some $ on the road king. My dad actualy looked at that street glide, was it at buffalo harley in the back showroom?
You also get the 6 speed trany more HP. The 09’s have a wider rear tire and fender. cruise and i love the way they mount the brake and clutch cables now. Very well built bikes. And these ride like a dream.

It was at Southtowns Buffalo HD on the showroom floor.

That was sharp, too.

Oh, well buffalo owns southtowns, i ended up getting mine from american in Nt. Good buy man that is 1 nice bike. Going to bike week or port dover with it this year?

No big events for me. I hate crowds. We have about 30 people that ride together each weekend. That’s enough for me.

And the occasional variety crew. lol. That was a fun ride when we had sportbikes, your harley, a stunt bike, and an old Honda cruiser riding in harmony. haha