My girl went out to buy a car and......

I bought this 09 StreetGlide. Color changes from blue to purple. She bought a 2007 Saturn Aura. Both purchases rock!!

:tup: nice!

needs more flare…

Looks good Butch!!! :tup:

didnt she just have a new camry 2 days ago ???

Looks like a nice girlish bike.:tup:

Good looking bike

Yes, but she went with the 30 day/1000 mile exchange plan. She just didn’t like the Camry. Going from a 300M to a Camry was like driving a soup can. (Her words, not mine) The Saturn is loaded and drives like a dream.

nice :tspry:

Can’t blame her there. After driving the most recent Camry and the model prior to it I would say that is the most soulless vehicle you could own. It’s like they went out of their way to create the most sterile driving appliance one could imagine. It does nothing wrong, but does nothing great either. Point A to Point B transportation at it’s finest, or worst, depending on your love of driving and automobiles.

Trade the old one in? Is the gto finally gone btw?

eh.

its got more sparkle paint than a fucking bass-boat.

/foxworthy

I just spent an hour snow blowing the back driveway to get to my garage. Buffalo HD will come and pick up my old one. The GTO will be gone in the first week of May.

Suprised you got rid of the other bike. New one looks really nice :tup:

lol. so much for saving. :tup: to the new purchase

Payment is not much more…

The 09 is a totally different design. They changed the frame, suspension, wider rear tire, different exhaust and a lot more. No more burnt thighs due to the new exhaust. That was the main thing for me.

wow nice butch!!

That color is awsome i orders a road king in it. Enjoy! Wait untill you see it in the sun!

FUCK YEAH. The seat looks a little small, and I’d prefer to have a back rest if at all possible. If not, no big deal…I can just hook my boner into your ass and hang on real tight.

Can wait for my first ride on this bad boy <3

:tup: looks hot.

awesome!!

your old :stuck_out_tongue: