Next big Purchase: Automagic

for the track only of course. this guy went from 10.90s to 9.0x with a simple tranny swap and some dial in. same guy in the night street race video against the TT cobra. it’s the white TT 377 LS1 camaro ss. 1000hp

http://media.putfile.com/Hunter02ss--SDR-3-30-2008

hehehe.

9.06 and 158mph :hitit:

HunterSS’s car is sweet, love it. Its gonna be a PITA to swap back and forth tho. diff tranny xmember and driveshafts. too much work!! Your cars fast enough as is fatty :wink:

Fatty. i guess that should be my new title… LOL

wont happen this year. with no cage, why bother

put a glide in it or maybe a th400

i agree. i dont know much about automatics but i do know, i wanna go fast

YESSS… i knew you would do it eventually :tup:

oh NOW you wanna go fast.

get shakin on that cage too :smiley:

th400 :tup:

2 speed set for the 1/4, and a street car…:eek:
(Unless you swap trannies weekly)

Once you do the auto swap you will be addicted, they rip at the track and are plenty fun. I’m with mark, powerglide it, run 8’s & enjoy

Fbodys arnt fast

i couldnt just ditch the m6. it is too fun.

i think autos are boring as hell on the street. although i do want to see the cars potential

dont do it! ull end up like mike and just buy a bike instead and call it quits on the car

lol

wait… are you really considering swapping in an auto - just to get track times, then going back to manual?

You are right, they are SIQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

:word: Thats why I did the M6 swap. I would honestly say it could be the most enjoyable mod I did. Made the car a blast to drive.

Everyone knows autos are better at the track. But I go to the track a couple times a year, and drive the car on the street hundreds of times. So it was a no brainer for me…

Is a powerglide relly streetable?

It was at one point in time. :wink:

Nice Dart!