Next big Purchase: Automagic

That white SS boogies, damn…

I’m going to street one.

GM thought so in the 50’s and 60’s

words of wisdom for all you auto haters

All those years behind a big block couldnt have been wrong.

Anyone who has .125 of a clue knows that automatics are the way to go for drag racing. But I don’t drag race so I’m sticking with a M6 for now. If I found a CLEAN 70 Challanger, that was an auto, I wouldn’t turn it down.

except for highway stars… :stuck_out_tongue:

BLAH BLAH i need an auto to go fast in my 12 sec car hahahaha get a clue. In something like turbos app yes an auto is about your only chance to really send it down the track. For the humpers that think their 12-13 second cars need autos to be quick, um maybe you should learn to drive.

A. I know of 5, 800hp terminators that go 9s without a problem on the stock 6m, there are probably more, and that is consistantly.

B. There is a new GT500 fiberglass body pro5.0 car that ran 6.5 at 215 with a clutched 5 speed! (and has a 5.4 modular from a ford GT, 2000hp, solid aluminum block!)

C. Good drivers have won many profesional bracket racing competitions with sticks.

on the tire side as well, there is an interesting 10.5in slick class where 6.5s have been run at as high as 233 mph, so when people say they can’t hook up it means they can’t dial in a suspension or drive, because 10.5in slicks can hook 2000+hp.

totally different setups.

although i dont think i’d have a problem going 9s with my m6 and some slicks and a little practice at 800hp.

8s are far more cool though

you should check out this new gt500 pro5.0, I think you’ll appreciate it, after all it does 6s. As well, spending the money on suspension may satisfy your urge for traction, allowing better times while maintaining the stick.

I have never driven a setup like yours and would immagine with a stick it has to be quite difficult to avoid either a bite and bog, or just blowing the tires off. I think you should let me make a bunch of track passes while home this summer so i can further my research…yes thats it, research.

sure i just need a deposit, lol.

yes, its is very very hard to launch. it blows the tires off WHEN it bogs, lol. thats on 17/35/315 bfg DRs. i will have something a little better to try and maybe a 2 step but i havent decided

Same car with an auto and a stall for its powerband would be faster

I’ts possible to run just as fast as a dialed in auto with the same power to weight, just not as easy…all I am saying.

So what kind of deposit are we talking? I will be home most of July i expext a ride atleast. Fatty

AGREE 100% and there are plenty of stalled autos that don’t run the times i do with my properly setup 6-sp car.

everything isn’t always status quo.

:tup:

but be warned i miss slamming gears, ALOT

I <3 my m6

Your just jealous because you don’t have the money to buy one and your mom won’t let you get one even if you did HAHAHAHA

And i never called it quits on the car, all i need is a simple short block so leave me alone punk