My girlfriends Hedgehog

Alright guys well here goes. Up for sale is my g/fs hedgehog. Hes a fun little guy but turns out shes allergic to him or something now so yeah he needs a new home. Comes with tons of stuff, huge 2 story hedgie palace i made for him, traveling tote, custom made quite wheel, some food, bedding, play pen, etc etc etc. Hes just over a year old. Any interest let me know.

I think she was asking like 275? He is super healthy no problems ever, always took him to pine hill to get his nails cut. My number is 716-440-9933

Once he gets to know your smell hes fun to play with [ATTACH=CONFIG]23573[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23572[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]23571[/ATTACH]

What a cool looking animal!

That last photo could rival the angry cat meme

HOLY shit. What is needed to take care of this guy? Can he be left alone for extended periods of time? Does he smell like anything?

hahahaa he looks pretty angry sometimes. Hes so funny, you give him a toilet paper tube cut in half in half he runs around with it on his head all over the place, running into walls etc.

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Whats needed,

1.)Hedgehog food from Pine hill pets in the eastern hills mall. about 18 buck a bag lasts a month or two. I give him live meal worms at times and dried ones. He LOVES the live ones. Of course they have little veggie treats for him too that he likes for 6 a bag.
2.) filling up his little water bottle every other night.
3.) He can be left alone for awhile. If you plan on not being home a night a little extra food and full water and hes good.
4.) They have a spray for his food that we use that makes the poop not smell, it works I keep him in my room and he doesnt smell at all
5.) Then the usual bedding, i get this stuff from walmart 20 a bag last a long time.

He needs the room you keep him to be warm, above 73 is good they say online 75+. I always keep my room pretty warm, if you dont want to keep it that warm a heat lamp will work too

Hmmmmm. It’s not so much the $$$. I’m just gone for 8 hours a day.

Oh he’s good with that, he just sleeps. Im gone that long per day too no problems at all. Just play with him at night when you have time hes not really a high maintenance animal. I suppose a phone number would help, ill add it to the top post…

Is his name sonic?

Thats what i wanted to name him, but his name is Milosc. I call him meals lol.

Would make a great cat toy

This dude is super cool looking. I would totally be down if i didnt have a cat

Hes good with my 2 german shepherds. They both came over to smell him, he threw the spikes up. Spikes hit the dogs nose and they have lost interest lol

---------- Post added at 08:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Cat would make a good toy for him lol

DO IT

this is also super tempting for me. I’ve always wanted one of these little guys

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

This made me legit LOL

Adam ill stop by before work and feed him and play with him!!!

Just took this, him angry with the spikes up. Have fun getting into bed with that! [ATTACH=CONFIG]23575[/ATTACH]

My gf would love this thing! How do you pick him up with those spikes? Are they real sharp or not too sharp?

They are kinda sharp but his belly is soft fur. Just kinda scoop him up from the bottom. If you put your hand in front of him and let him smell so he knows your not a threat he will eventually stop huffing and puffing and put the spikes down.

Forgot to mention he is tickleish. You tickle his belly he like jumps around and makes a funny noise. lol

My son had one at his pre-school. I thought it was dead cause I never saw it not sleeping. How do you “play” with an animal covered in sharp quills? Is it like juggling a pin cushion?

Every time I see this thread I hope there is a hairy vag for sale. Free bump

My friend has one of these and loves it… Sweet ECS Tuning house btw