Pet Squirrel?

This is really cool. Kind of amazing considering how incredibly timid these things are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wg7fj3iyQs

I had a pet squirrel when I was 7 or 8. He was the coolest pet I’ve ever had. Acted like a dog and was funny as hell. I want another one.

I want one too. I heard they really tear up the furniture tho. I always wanted a raccoon too but they seem boring.

MMM hes good eat’n size

I have 2 flying squirrels as pets. They aren’t nearly as big as the one in that video, actually they are about the size of small mice. They are pretty decent…although they are nocturnel, which is quite annoying.

and smell like shit

i always wanted a flying squirrel. or a hedgehog…oh so cute

I <3 Squrrel…unfortunatly you need like 4-5 of em for a single meal.

Haha my roommate was telling me about…

http://www.slaghuis.net/yummies/images/squirrel.gif

Instructions

I use to hand feed chipmunks all the time, but nothing like that

i want a unicorn(edit:>)'s unicorn.

I want a 300lb Tiger

too bad. Geoffrey is using them to pull pallets at Toys R Us.

bump for new vid…

pleaase explain was this a flying squirrel you can buy anywhere or did you catch one and domesticate it…very interested…looking into this

that animal isnt drunk, it has a neurological problem. It shows many of the obvious signs, it has a head tilt, its losing control of its mobility, and the walking around in circles. I work with one of the few animal neurologists in this country.

I used to have 2 sugargliders when i was in college. Those things were badass.

very cute but why is that 55secs into the vid he tries to finger the poor little thing?

you aren’t the only one that disagrees with the “drunk theory”

Pretty much just caught one and domesticated it. We actually found it underneath a nest that we’d known was there for a while. It was just a little older than an infant, and we think that the mother suspected it had some health problems and booted it from the nest. We had it for about 2 years.

God I miss that thing.