My halloween punch towerl of madness

Going to mix up some of Loki’s “Boo Juice” (as we’re apparently calling it this year)

It holds about 4 gallons in its current configuration, In the future i’m going to upgrade to 9 pumpkins and allow for 3 different drinks/punches with some other aesthetics. Right now it just lights up and is pretty crude, we needed it for tomorrow so I put this together last night. I might paint it up a little bit too.

If you’re interested in doing this you’ll need, everything but the spout is from Walmart, the spout is from a local supply store.

3 packages of plastic weld epoxy - $7.00
3 pumpkin pales - $3.00
1 plastic spout - $4.00
1 plastic spout adapter - $1.00
1 plastic heavy duty plate for base - $3.00

For the lighting I just basically slid a large “shot” glass I found for $1 in the craft section of walmart into the center pumpkin (which would work better in the bottom one but too late) and added a christmas fake candle light $1 to sit inside it.

So for $20 I have a 4 gallon conversation piece that next year is going to be a lot cooler and I plan on painting it up a little better. Once you sand the plastic pieces down and epoxy them they’re sturdy as hell I can sit on it.

Next time I might put this up through the bottom instead but here’s the part for the light.

Not a bad creation. It’s rough but I’m sure you’ll finish ti up nice.

paint some flames on there n shit

mmmm4 gal of beer

:rofl: that is creative i like it

jeff, we should make one

there are flames on it, hard to see in that pic tho.

haha, thats sweet. reminds me of QSL’s “Lube Tube” but with pumpkins as the tube

Half barrel>*

I don’t know to :rofl: at it or just say wow very creative kurt :cool:

Is plastic weld epoxy considered drinking water safe?

stop being such a cunt

epoxy is on the outside of everything, the pumpkins sit inside eachother all the epoxy is doing is keeping them from spreading apart. There is nothing inside.

thats cool, i like the flames

very cool!

lol I was only joking but it def turned out guud!

:cool: