My house got robbed, please help if you can..

My house as well as a few others in the south hills and my neghborhood got robbed and attempted B&E’s on friday and through out the weekend. They took nothing but cash,coins, my coin jar and family gold coins of ours worth alot! Police got no good prints but got a hair and two neighbors saw the vehicle, so please pay attention… It is a older plymouth/chrysler K car, maroon in color and semi faded with trust on the hood, two white trash looking people in it, one a man who looks greasy and the other a woman with red hair. PLEASE KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR THIS CAR since their are not too many of them around!

I have personal police friends in dif townships keeping an eye out but i ma asking you the public as well and if you see this car please call the police and get the license number and PM me.

Thank you!

Thats bullshit…I will deffinately be on the lookout. Try looking at pawn shops for your coins. They cought one guy last week robbing houses in BP thought this was over. Got some 00buck for them if i see them

Sorry to hear Devin. Hope they get those bastards.

South Hills huh? Where are you at? I live in dormont.

Got 00 buck yesterday and a shiny new predator 12 gauge home edition. They did catch that guy, he also robbed a neighbors house, but these are new robberies

Bethel Park, they been hitting around here, south park, baldwin and surroundings

there’s been a lot of that out east here also.

really makes you nervous.

hope you get yours stuff back.

saw the reward on CL looking for the k car. sorry to hear, hope they catch the fuckers

I’m in the extreme (maybe south of the) South Hills, but I’ll keep an eye out.

sorry to hear. thats so gay. i will keep an eye out. no houses being robbed here but a lot of peoples cars and stuff are now.

that sucks Devin, ill keep an eye out

That sucks, I will be keeping an eye out.

What part of bethel park are you in? I didn’t hear anything about this on the news. I’ll keep an eye out too.

ill keep an eye out

I read that ad to,Though I thought it was funny someone would offer a reward for a K-car…smells fishy

Sorry to hear Devin. I will keep an eye out…

I will keep an eye out in clairton. ( and in the ville)

Thnaks veryone, i will post any more info when i get some. That car would be key though!

got the text the other day. Im out everywhere for work so Im keepin an eye out. if I find them I’ll bring them to you

That sucks that your house got BURGLARIZED not robbed lol.