My "I-spent-way-too-much" mountain bike

Well i’ve been back riding a lot lately… and actually ride right past 1st-try all the time! So, the old beater wasn’t doing it. It needed so much work, it wouldn’t have been worth it. It lasted 11 years, so its done its good.

The new bike is a Gary Fisher HiFi Deluxe. Brand new frame technology that has just touched down. I think i have the very first one of these bikes around:

left front:

left rear:

front:

chain stay:

fox rp3:

right side:

wide down tube:

chain stay2:

the old beater *view with caution * :stuck_out_tongue:

pretty serious bike

awesome bike :bigok:

that bike costs more than some poeple cars on here

Haha man everyone is buying bikes now I swear. I just picked up a new Mt. Bike last week. Its a Diamondback, the front of the frame is boxed like yours, the rear is just normal, plus I opted for the regular brakes. Figured I wasn’t racing the thing i’ll just save a little bit of money hehe. Just started riding it around my area this past week, and yesterday took it down through some trails around deer lakes park. My endurance still sucks. But i’ve been feeling so much better since i’ve been riding again its not even funny.

ya, lets just say that the bike is 5x more than the car I use to haul it on :eek3:

Badass mtn. bike. Friend of mine just bought a Cannondale with the lefty carbon fork.

I still <3 my 20"

nice :slight_smile:

Would there be enough people here to organize a lil bike’m ride?

nice bike, but i think the money would have been better spent on prostitutes. Prostitutes FTW!

Count me in

yur mum was cheaper :spank:

Nice bike. now get some better pedals! i’m surpriseda high end bike like that didnt come with some clipless system or some beefy ones.

here’s my beater. Im def down for tearing up some trails. Frick park has some crazy ass single track and cliff like downhill runs.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/rimz.jpg

is that ur training wheel?:slight_smile:

it came with shimano clip-in’s, but i’m not sure if i feel them or not. Loaner pedals for now.

I’ve heard all kinda good stuff about frick park… we’ll have to make a trip out there sometime!

bike + motor = win

no motor = work = lose

Yeah, back when I used to ride I got a little too brave and had some scary moments on some of the off shoots of the main trails. Big guy on a bike flying down a hill - wasn’t a pretty seen and I know I scared some people that were around me. :hsugh:

…this im going to have to see

in

I’d be into this…nice ride, btw.

I keep lusting after a Santa Cruz Blur, but I can’t justify it.