my impressions

As gay as it sounds, I like the comraderie in the mustang world. Typically most get along very well, and it brings people together. Not saying we dont have our fair share of retards, but for the most part they are wicked chill.

Doesnt always seem that way with the chevy guys. Vette guys often hate on the camaros, and hell, even camaro guys hate on camaros(Smokin vs 88slow is a good example :lol)

I have to agree. When I had my VR4 it was like a cult, and everyone was on the same page.

As a less than 60 year old Corvette owner, it is not the same. Long gone are the days of car show Bikini contests and Girls Gone Wild.

Now the shows I go to have Elvis playing in the background, with games like, who can ride the cow the longest and who can sit in their yard-chair next to their car the longest.

this is why im not a chebby guy, i dont like camaros or vettes, or even mustangs :lol lets see… everyone has a camaro, mustangs are like tampons…you know the rest LOL people like adam are and exception to that, and it seems corvette drivers are either old guys or douches. just my .02

fixed, and agreed! :thumbup :rofl

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

:bowdown