My Japanese Built Silvia Projects Pics Intensive

hehe tim, damn Japanese copying my car. and yes that s15 is jsut a random scrap car tho is actually an s14.

and yeah i still have the other siliva i might put the rb25 from my beater in it, ethier way it still looks half decent i’m considerign track car or possibly sellage.

the gtr will be sold as a shell as well as the sr being sold.

and bing if you count the FD3s i didn’t mention i have 4 cars there, i had two more skylines but i parted them out.

i also got the parts for the beater before i found out i got accepted to school here, so i built it anywyas.

and japan is soo much nicer, i see hot girls every day i do go to university here haha. in my opinion pretty much every girl at school is hot there are very few cases where i wouldn’t be interested.

tho these cars will likely end up in Canada. i wanna drive a ballin vip car here. jzx100 chaser with a 600 hp 1jz-gte vvt-i sounds nice. Like peter said the town i live in right now is the home of Toyota i went to the Toyota history museum the other day, i’ll put up some pics later. anywho seems this town is more about being vip or drag than drift and most of the cars are toyota it’s like being in America and people driving American city pride i guess.

btw the rust on the other Silvia is just as pictured the under side of the car is like a new car lol i’m just picky when it comes to me actually spending money on something i wanted a basically new car because i could have one.

So are you running some kind of child prostitution ring there in Japan in order to afford all this? :eek3:

Atleast you’re keepin’ it real with Coupes :bowdown:

haha amazing, i want pics!

actually this was quite affordable, beign i live at home and don’t have a girlfriend anymore haha, and used my entires lifes savings i litterally have 0 dollars left haha everythign is much cheaper in japan. that gtr was 9g and the second silvia was 6k before i re did the body etc most of the money was actually spend buying detail items ofr the car and having it painted liek that. i still dropped alot of cash, but i love cars. also food is money wasted that i could spend on the car haha f buying lunch when i can eat at home for free!

this is why i hate my car

for the same money i spent on my car with all the parts.

i could have a sweet silvia like that

but then there is shipping

supposing they had been built on mainland it’s actually quite easy to ship, the pain for me is they have to be shipped off of okinawa to the main land then re shipped to canada then accross the country to toronto it’s quite the pain

had it been on mainland i could have had one container all the way :frowning:

nice clean coupe, how much is he paying for that?

that coupe fuckn rules.

btw ted, did the toyota museum have a 2000GT?

Hey Ted where in Japan do you live? Looks like you got some good space which seems to be worth more than gold out there.

Sick rides man.

yes it did mike it’s the main thing i wanted to see.

and the cars don’t live with me hehe, the cars are in Okinawa where comparatively theres lots of open space.

i live in Nagoya mainland and finding parking would be a huge pain.

btw thanks guys

pics from the museum.

!

ted, what ic is on your gtr?

i noticed u have rhd on ur silvia, what are the laws in canada for rhd

No offense but man…NOOB

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH amazing

matty the IC is an HKS, one of the older ones where thye just cast their name into the side, it’s seriously big haha like easily the same size as the one u had on that s14 clip. or bigger

and i’m thinking it would be best to do the museum pics in a diff thread so i’ll do that tonight after homework

i asked a question, not for name calling

this clearly isnt a thread to answer your stupid question that has been talked about a bizillion times

click the SEARCH BUTTON noob

AHAHA
welcome to SON
you just got shat on!

heatw thats a sick car man the two tone is lookin really good.
I dont really like that hood though…meh thats just my opinion.
nice build

AHAHA
welcome to SON
you just got shat on!

heatw thats a sick car man the two tone is lookin really good.
I dont really like that hood though…meh thats just my opinion.
nice build