my mom retired one of the most og cars in the 518.

its weird going over there and not seening the teal sentra …

it looks like a football on wheels :lol

36/41 rated. my mom just drove it out to buffalo, got 36mpg. usually new cars don’t get optimum millage for a bit. but if it gets 41mpg it would get the same highway that the sentra did. she got 40mpg in that.

i thought the only way it would happen is if the engine actually fell out of it. but thankfully it didn’t take that to get a new car. its nothing crazy but i’m happy my mom has a new car again for the first time since 95. my moms not an outspoken woman, the car deff fits her.

I think Civics are atleast in the same ballpark. Maybe just the hybrid ones?

3 words: TRD Turbo Kit :banana

Elliot 4 words for you …“Autoban Performance Group stickers”…hahah :lol

Manufacturers do the whole center gauge pod thing to save the expense of having to use different dash designs for LHD and RHD markets…just need to move the steering column. I don’t know what Saturn’s excuse was unless they had a whole bunch of bumper car steering wheels left over.

Congrats Momma S!

Your mom deserves a new car for putting up with you for so long. :lol :runaway

she deserves a BMW M5 for dealing with elliot us for so long ;D

its close, but this car is a lot cheaper then a civic.

my mom deserves a fucking enzo for dealing with us.

any pics of the OG retired sentra? :lol

my dad’s echo has the center cluster. it works just fine. ive driven his car many times, my only qualm with it is that its too wobbly. it sits high. it needs to be like -3 or 3.5 inches from where it is now. the yaris cars and some of the newer scions are basically descendants of the echo model. my dad’s car is SO JDM. everything has a 100% japan parts sticker on it. its actually one of the first models to ever hit the US shores. its number 800 something, like 872 or some shit. basically in the first thousand cars they shipped here.

LOL MAD JDM TYTE YO… getting a hard on for the number 872 echo :umm

it IS jdm tyte to. i can take a pic of the stickers on it sometime. theres more kanji than english on this car.

the point is no one cares, my mr2 was built in japan too. doesn’t make it cool.

Nobody may care, but the toyotas that are built in japan with mostly japanese parts are put together better and more reliable then the other models.

it’s cause americans are lazy and half ass everything, japanesse take more pride in their work then americans.