yo nissan dudes

i was bored so i thought i would say hi

i am a toyota dude…but i am currently workin the winter away one e-brake slide at a time in my dad’s 92 sentra

hi!

Welcome. So what kind of Toyota do you drive that pwns Nissans? :stuck_out_tongue:

Winter unit is a 92 Sentra 1.5 4 dr 5 spd…pretty weak

The toyota is a JDM Toyota Supra with a 2JZ and a lot of other crap. It may not beat them all, but certainly most.

I’m happy to be on hurrr…hey everybody

Greetings.

Welcome to the NECC.

Lets see some pics of that ride!

WoOt! TRI-Tandom FWD drifting hahah

woot the fwd e-brake winter dori
this is the auction pic of the car, i have about 15 G worth of extras to go on, pics will come as soon as the car is photograpahable (i just made that word up)
http://upload.3sgtemr2.com/files/2/very%20boner%20supra.jpg

^^^^^^Looks Badass!!!

holy hottness!!

Welcome! :partyman:

Wow buddy that is nice! :smiley:

Nice Work emotion wheels.

thx guys, hope to see you at whatever race events are available next year

and dude @ full blown, you prob know andy cline…he used to live at my house at one point

Looking good evan. I will also add, evan is the most experienced yahoo japan buyer i know…lets just say he more than doubled the price of his car (landed) with aftermarket parts. :lol:

umm yah…the parts i have in stock, and on the way almost triple the landed value of the car

i am the yahoo pimp…now i have to work overtime and eat ramen noodles cuz i am broke

hehehe I remember another one form lethbridge but Lon did the 1jz swap in it … I personally would rather have a Soarer … same engine and chassis but better styling … or even a Soar-Pra … :stuck_out_tongue:

nice car btw …looks great …

I like the supra, right evan!!!

BTW yet again another Lon Hall car but this time Evan is doing all the pimpin. You got a pic of that other engine you purchased Mr.Evan?

All I got to say is watch out!

yes i have engine pics…and no i won’t post em
everyone will see when the bonnet opens