My Neighbor's Latest MoPaR Creation! NEW PICS 4/19

although i’m not a mopar guy, i’m pretty proud of my neighbor’s work. he’s like my second dad. so far he’s Restored his 1970 Hemi Cuda, awesome car, sold about 3-4 years ago, all original, won everything, scored a 94/100 at mopar nationals; restored and still owns his 1970 440 6pack Challenger R/T, all original #'s matching, that wins everything, including the mopar nats. those cars aren’t driven much, thats what the SRT10 is for lol. The one shown below is his only Resto-Mod, also a frame off… it’s a 1970 Cuda going lime green… turning out pretty sweet. It’s getting a built small block good for about 500 hp… nothing nuts, but thats not what this is all about. the next in line is his 1970 AAR Challenger, all original. should be worth the most.

anywho, he has a TON of work into what you see below, and it’s finally ready for paint. it’s over at our shop and they should be spraying it in the morning! :slight_smile: attention to detail is an understatement with is work :tup:

ill post up some pictures tomorrow when it’s sprayed

Sexy

:tup:

foose wheels. meh.

mopar or nocar

Awesome so far… :slight_smile:

I don’t like those wheels but sounds like quite the collection hes got

quit with the tease shots and post when its done.

how did i miss this today???

sweet! is he layin in some flat black accents?

pure awesomeness. pics of the rest of the collection please.

Sexay :slight_smile:

cudas are my favorite muscle cars.

Love that!

Looks nice other than that.

E-bodies may very well be the most desirable ponycar on the market right now. In fact, they may be the most desirable “muscle car” you can hope to buy, next to the winged warriors.

Yeah we’re going to need to see pis of the rest of them mmmmmkay :tup:

Simply awesome. Love the E-bodies, can only hope to own one someday.

love the cuda, hate the wheels

Awesome car.

Nothing wrong with em at all. I like em and they certainly aren’t cheap.

:tup: to a sweet car.