My Neighbour's GTR

My Neighbour down the street has a GTR that he hooked up with an amuse spoiler, front lip, and exhaust system. It’s fucking sick, I took some pics with my cellphone while coming home today.

(You can’t see much of the exhaust from this pic, but believe me it’s the same one on the amuse GTR)

Sorry for the cellphone quality pics.

Dayum, that’s a nice ride, your neighbour is a ballerrr

the shopping cart wing is a bit to much imo.

at least it looks a bit different than the hundred other gtrs i see drivin around.

Haha yeah he also has a Nissan Skyline 350GT Coupe pullin’ over 400 horses with the Top Secret widebody kit same as the one on the V35 GT-R, and his bro has wide RX-7 with over 400hp too. They go for track days with those monsters! I wish one of them would adopt me :stuck_out_tongue:

thats mike tran. hes part of r-squadron. always wins at shows. baller is his middle name. lol. he retired his g35 show car thats why he bought the r35.

I think I rememeber seeing the price for the Powerhouse amuse wing. Something like $4k+ for the wing alone.

Free throw

for a guy with the words skyline written across the back of his truck’s window, you sure talk a lot of crap eh?

http://www.alteredatmosphere.com/customers/c-miketran-g35/

Thats his g35, it has different decals now though. Oh and I forgot, it actually has 650hp. Assass1n I was just about to get to that :stuck_out_tongue: he gets tires for free too!

yeah but for a guy who used to drive a brand new rx8 and now rolls in a rusted out 240 so do you, so sall good

nice car just the wing isent my taste

http://www.alteredatmosphere.com/customers/c-miketran-g35/

fixed link to his g35

the HEAT is on here! lol… that’s a sick looking car. i’m actually feeln’ the wings as well!

nice looking wehicle

I like it but I agree with fastback240, I think the wing is a bit too much as well

LOL WTF ! i swear i posted a picture of his g35 in another thread to show the person how a g35 should look like. wow what a coincidence, dam bastards :/:

nah. bridgestone doesnt give them the tires for free. just a huge huge huge discount. like 80% off.

i would say the G35 looks better than the GTR
although GTRs are still fairly new, there arent as much after market part available.
im sure when the parts come out, the GTR will look just as awesome as his G35

sooooo nice. i saw pics of this car in the “F&F premiere meet” thread. i for one think the wing looks sick, but he needs new wheels with some DISH yo.

i’ve seen his G in person before too…also mad nice.

i’m kind of tempted to pull a “face off” and steal his identity just so i could have his cars…

that said, i was on my way back from a fishing trip today, and north of Sudbury (of all places), i saw a G35 Coupe that had the “R35 GT-R” front bumper…EPIC fail.