my new 240

just what I was looking for, rust free body (dents dont matter to me so much) and a whole lot of nice extras.

s13 sr swap, fmic, work emotions, kei office xr’s, z brakes, ats 2-way and tons of other things here and there.

plan is to drive it as is to dunville on the 27th and have some fun on the streets until it needs to be put away this year. then im going to take all of the nice parts off this and throw them on my red 240 and make this into a ka24de dd/winter drifter.

never had a 240 with more than 120bhp, ive only driven it for about 10 minutes but holy shit is it alot of fun :slight_smile:

:tup:

The car look great!

I love 240’s, nice pick up!

Looks great, cant wait to see it at the track

:tup: To the pick up and :tup::tup: for not naming this thead “Went out for a bag of…”

Great car, I cant wait to see the final product of all your hard work.

is this the 240 that you were getting dicked around on from florida jim?

was this for sale on zilvia for a while? looks familiar for some reason… love the emotions :tup:

no but that guy did back out on me after i bought non refundable tickets :ham:

this one is from maryland, just trailered it back this weekend

Happen to have anymore pics?

thats so shitty, but i’m glad you found one you liked anyway! Looks good kid!

both of these pics are from his FS thread, ill get my own sooner or later

jay: im not sure about ziliva because I found it on nico

Looks like Barney the Dinosaur got to your valve cover. Looks… Royal

too bad this body isnt on the other car lol. thats the only thing id be like grr wtf about haha. but the car looks awesome as is right now. cant wait to see that at dunville on the 27th. congrats on the pick up

nice.
why not use your other car as a dd though? probably much less work

becuase he stripped everything out of it and stiffened the hole thing up with 1387483298732432 welds lol

ah

Yeah like no joke… Jims car is on its way to being one of the nicest 240’s around. This car is going to be total package. There will be nothing unmolested on the thing when he makes the swap over. Im so glad he finally got over his cheapness or what he would call “fiscal responsibility” to get this car done.

All it needs is the right turbo, and there wont be much than can touch it on the track.

werd

i am really thinking about trying to pick up a 240

but i like this one :tup: