My new car! 2004 Volvo S60 R

Nice purchase!

tthats an awesome looking car

that> integra lol

Yes, much > …

I think I’m done with Honda’s for a while…as much as I love them, I’ve just experienced them so much…time for a change…

Nice pick up Joe :tup:

im a jealous prick right now, I almost bought one of these and then got laid off…same thing in silver. lol, awesome cars. check out evolve tuning…i think its evolvecars.com

Beautiful car Joe. Congrats bud. :tspry:

Thanks again guys! Just got up a little bit ago, getting ready for the 15 hours of driving time today! Will update later!

:tup: … congrats. I really like the styling on these and have been eyeing them up for quite some time. I have never been in one though and know very little about their longevity.

Daym, thats awesome!

Wow!!!

I can not even say how happy I am with this purchase. No time to make a real post here now, will do that later, time to go clean the car and drive!

More pictures to follow later.

Glad you like it!

awesome joe, i definitely want to check this out in person i’ve always thought they looked pretty awesome but have never actually been in one

:tup:

looks very good. i like it

I knew you’d like it…

Fuck the haters :wink:

Nice looking ride. I always liked these. Classy and sporty! :tup:

congrats joe!! nice to find what ya want isn’t it?

A little update after a couple days of ownership…

I can’t say how thrilled I am to have this car. It is everything I dreamed it would be and then some. It’s comfortable, smooth, gorgeous, and damn quick for what it is. I can’t get enough of it, really, I can’t. So happy with the purchase. I always appreciated these from afar, but man, to be in one and own one is really amazing.

It’s amazing too that it has almost all the performance and capabilities of an Evo/STi, but yet has the luxury and comfort those cars can never have based on what all the cars are built off. I promise I’ll get some good photos of it by this w/e.

Glad you like it Joe. I have seen a pretty cool factory aero package that makes it look really slick too.

thats awesome joe!

yea i think he got the aero package.

great choice joe:tspry:

-sorry we couldnt grab a bite to eat. next time. have fun and enjoy breddah!