My New Honda- FUNNY SHIT!!!

Easy k20isgodofallenginesandmyhondaisthefasterrrrrrrrrr

Well K20 is the god of Honda motors bitch.

Pretty sure bseries has run faster times with street cars

OH BURN!

b series are ancient and have been out WAY longer…relax

Faster none the less and the k20 has been out since 02…hmmm evos have been out since 03 and are running fast times in street cars… :wtf

http://i34.tinypic.com/2q869lk.jpg

+1 same here

Soo when ya throwin the KB on it!?!

Whenever i tun into loads of money and have no bills lol. This winter shes getting some 4:10s new brake pads and possibly a zex wet nitrous system.

Nice, should run good. Getting a tune with the spray?(I would advise it anything other than a 75-100 shot)

Id like to but who tunes Mustangs around here? For a 150 shot couldnt i just run colder plugs and have someone set the timing down a degree or so?

NOOOO, dont do that lol. On average for every 50hp you take 2* of timing out. My buddy blew up his 00’Gt on a 125 shot, over revved it and KABOOM. They are an interferance motor so theres no room for give there. Around here, not alot of places. I would recommend JPC, DEZ racing or Mustang Magic. They are outta state, but well worth the trip. And i would stay safe with a 125 shot. With the right bottle pressure(PSI) and what not you can expect it to drop 1 sec or more in the 1/4. DEZ quoted me $580 for a dual tune(for N/A and for Nitrous) with the installation of a flip switch, which you hit whn you wanna spray and it wil automatically take the needed timing out for you.

Just my .02

That was like .08

Ok i didnt research the timing to much but good to know. Wheres dez located? I like the idea of a flip switch with two tunes.

Haha, well i dont wanna see people mess their shit up, b/c ive had experience with it before, and those motors arent cheap to redo by any means. Just ask my buddy Wiley about that.

yeah the flip switch is located in the cup holder area usually, and is a nice setup. iirc Dez is in MD. If ya have any questions just let me know man, more than happy to help out/point ya in the right direction.

Thanks i apreciate it. :hug Ill pm you when im closer to installing and get somemore info.

Sounds good man. The kit is pretty straightforward. Usually takes me about 1hr 1 1/2hrs or so

That was actually pretty funny…

VTEC, NOS, POWER SHIFT.

fuckin mustangs!