My new LS1

yeah the car is fucking LOUD, it sounds louder than LZs Formula, it does have full exhaust and even cats on it though

The cats clamp in and I have custom made test pipes to clamp in place after NYSI

I was playing with my Hypertech Hyperpac today, one of the features is that it has a G-tech like function

I didnt have the space or the nuts to take it the full 1/4 mile even out here in the country

Both 1/8th mile runs had traps around 90mph

That was smoking the Mickey Thompson ET streets into second, I had a 60’ of 2.6 on drag radials lol

The car is full weight nothing cut out of it, hell I just pulled the spare tire and jack out of it a few minutes ago

I am thinking this pig needs to lose 300-400 pounds, should really scream then!

I am going to try and bring it up to New Era for a dyno session in the next month or so, something tells me theres alot of power being left on the table with the current tune…

how much will this be forsale for on nyspeed next week?

hahahaha

Nice car

wait I thought in the add they guy said the motor was build at speedinc?

Love the airbrushed skulls on the hood,thats Metal :tup:

Can’t wait to see this car in person!

get it on the road so you can whoop my ass :tup:

nah it was built in TX by the previous owner with the help of Texas Speed, the guy in MI had a different cam/valve springs added at Speed Inc

I had it out tonight, went to see the fireworks in Blasdell
I saw a red GTO and a red Cobra at the 7 corners, we ended up going different ways though, pretty sure they are on the board…
Besides that and some dude in a Mazda trying to do a ricer fly by on me on McKinley I didnt get any runs or anything

Gotta be careful with the car though, it kicks the ass end out sometimes on the 1-2 shift…

I was there as well, i was parked at my friends house on Martin Ave

I like it!

I dont like to actually go into the park anymore, too many 13yr olds running around everywhere

I used to park at the old Hills parking lot on lake but the view sucked and someone almost hammered my Firebird last year

This year I parked over on Mckinley by Friendlys/Joanne Fabrics, good view and absolutely no one else around

i bet the Red GTO you saw was Tim, he lives in my neighborhood… that car moves out.

yeah it was a red 04, he gave me thumbs up and I returned the favor, would have been nice to get a run or two in…

jesus tim u could of came by here, i live right there. I watched them from my patio. Plus i want to see the car :slight_smile:

That was Me and Deathproof01 i really was impressed with your car. Disapointed we went different ways would have like to get a run in.

well I will know for next time Kevin, thanks for the offer
I will have the car out and about over the next few weeks

Thanks man, the Goat looked and sounded nice
Next time I see you guys out we will have to get some runs in for sure