My new project

I will meet you at Sweet Licks!

oh really now?

Very nice Whitey. Congrats!

Congrats man it looks like a real nice place. Sir Pizza is pretty damn good. My wife went to NH and it was one of their hang out spots lol.

needs a volpatti countertop

very nice whitey! beautiful lawn and the inside is very nice! congrats on the buy!

I feel like a small part of me has died off.

house looks good. 2bay garage is a plus also.

thanks! Any suggestions on lawn mowers?

haha… shut it bitch. It now gives me a garage to work on my cars all year long.

thanks for all the comments guys/girls. Home Inspection is this Saturday then it is getting paper work ready for a month. Can’t wait to move in!

vtak!

Congrats whitey. Beautiful home, in a nice area. How much property? Are you going to need a rider or a push mower? Advantage of a rider is you can put a plow on it for winter snow removal. Spray it and you can plow the driveway in 3 minutes…:rofl: :rofl:

I bought a Toro Personal Pace 2 years ago. Cheaper than a Honda. Self-propelled with a pressure sensitive handle so it goes as fast or slow as you want. Rear wheel drive (better traction than fwd). And an electric key start (pimp).

Home Depot sells them.

getting old sucks

Jeff moving in too ?

A rider would be a little much for this yard. A push mower and about 30 minutes would cover the whole lawn.

I was looking at those, I like the idea of electric start. RWD > FWD everyone knows that!

It takes me about an hour on my rider, but it sounds like a push would be plenty for you. I concur with obi-1 on the Toro, that’s a good unit and should last a LONG time with proper care.
Better start looking for a snowblower…LOL

snowblower??? hell no. I will shovel it for a few years until I have kids. then they will become my snowblowers!

Hahaha…my snowblowers 1)Got married 2) went away to school…thats why i have a plow.
Good plan though.

it doesn’t when you also grow up at the same time… give it a shot!

Congrats whitey… let me know when you move in, i’ll come by and help you network your home pc’s :kekegay:

Congrats whitey! Noice place!!!