My new Ride *BMW content*

I just finished this one is PS:

I liiike. Nice biiiimmer!

Looks good!

Definitely like the dash more than 3 series.

sweet! looks very nice. def looks very pretty in white.

needs more turbz

Negative! It needs 13:1 CR

And race gas? :lol

OP: I didn’t like the 1s at first, but they are starting to grow on me… Nice choice and thanks for sharing the pics… :thumb

damn mad sick i wanna see more pics

So sick. +1 for the white on red.

I saw one on yesterday infront of the TU center, I pulled next to it and it was an old lady driving it though. LOL from the back I thought it might be a hottie, but HELLZ NO.

You better go find her and PIT her ass into a wall, she is out making your baller ass car a little gayer each day! lol

JK, man, WELCOME to the club and nice whip!

DUDE THATS SICK i remember your first bmw wayyyy back in the Marino days

Thanks! I miss the old 740iL. This is my 5th BMW now. By far, this one exceeds my expectations. I started with used ones, then CPO’s, and now my 1st new one. My 06 X3 Sport was the 1st vehicle I’ve ever turned positive equity during a trade. I hope to keep that trend going with this car. I’ll probably take some more pics this Saturday. I’m tied down with work until then.

How has the CPO worked out for you? I’ve thought about going that route with a 3-series.

I worked out good for me. I got the maintenance plan added in with my 06 X3. I never had to pay for anything other than fuel and tires (if you need them). I Bought my CPO vehicle with 30K miles. The maintenance plan extended the factory warranty to to 4 years or 100K miles, which ever comes 1st. It’s like buying the vehicle new, just broke in a little. BMW usually have awesome interest rates too on CPO’s. I ended up with 1.9% financing for 60 months. My new car rate on the 128i is 3.9%. It depends on the vehicle your interested in. Right now their offering 0.9-2.9% on CPO 3 series. I’ve bought BMW’s form both Keeler and Capital Cities. They are both good to talk to without the hassle or pressure, to buy a car, on the spot. Both dealers have been good to me. Keeler never followed up on my calls for the 1 series, so I bought it form Capital Cities. My salesman there was great, but I don’t think he took me seriously when I said I wanted to buy another vehicle.

Good to know. I’d like for my wife to drive a 06-up 3 series to see how she likes it. She has a 08 Acura Tsx right now that she never wants to get rid of, but only if its for a new one.

Now’s the time to buy one. They got some good deals going on now with holiday cash back and rebates, depending on the models. I knocked $4k off the price of mine right away with these incentives. It never hurts to look.

Wow good info, and beautiful ride man!!! I’d like to buy a nice CPO’d BMW or Audi sooner or later.

I finally got around to taking a few more photos today. Here’s a few of the ones I’ve finished: