My new ride

who paid for the car? you or her? that fucking slut needs to learn, not you compromise. fuck that.

^ Haha.

seriously, it pisses me off so bad that you get stuck with some lame ass fucking auto trans because of some bitch, i mean, i am sure shes a nice girl and all, but what a cunt. have some respect for yourself. it’s the clutch or the fucking door bitch, i’m sorry you can’t talk to milo in new york on your cell now because you have to think, pay attention and use both hands, but christ…

it would have only taken her a few hours to learn how to drive stick … at most. i would have taught her how to drive stick, but that’s just me.

stick > auto

Nice car. Why does your woman need to be able to drive your car again?

my gf is going to have to learn to drive the ferrari, but i’ll get F1 shifters to make it easier for her to get to the grocery store.

i like it :tup: get ahold of me again and ill make you another sig with this car in it

ha i kind of lol’ed here

Well considering in about 1 year its going to be her car and she’s helping make the payments since I don’t have a job yet it was a joint decision. I don’t mind it being auto its still a very fun car to drive. I didn’t plan on this being my toy, its just a fun reliable car for now. I plan on getting something powerful after we get married. Thanks for your input though. :wiggle: Heres a pic I took after test fitting one of my 18’s.

Nice, Tom

you guys just might not be the only IS owners on the board :wink:

finally getting away from trash?

hahaahahah

Holy ghey 4-door, welcome to the club. :tup:

You didnt get a Fbody…what about all the talks we had :frowning:

What is the insurance symbol/index on one of those? (Just out of curiousity.) Nice ride at any rate!