My new ride

Well ever since I started working on Toyota/Lexus products i’ve really loved them and decided it was time to switch over. I traded in my 2000 GMC Jimmy and sold my Grand Am to my soon to be father in law and purchased a 2001 Lexus IS300. Silver with black leather. 16k miles, auto w/ tiptronic trans, sunroof, all that other fun garbage. They threw in a free 3 year bumper to bumper lexus certified warranty. I pick it up tomorow @ 1 :headbang: Pics soon to follow.

first mod: Altezzas

:stuck_out_tongue:

Congrats on graduating from the N-body. :tup:

niceeeee

pics at 2pm or ban

nice buy man :tup: no driving the car right away, your mission is to get up pics first!

:tup: love those cars

I rode in Dos’s. So smooth.

very nice, congrats. I want to buy a stock but no dinero

house > *

yeah I really wanted a manual but my fiance needs to be able to drive it and she’s never even attempted to drive a manual so I wasn’t going to teach her on this, plus finding a 2001 with only 16k miles for the price I paid I couldn’t beat it.

you could of found a stick for problay the same price .

but none the less nice to finally have a nother IS owner on here.

cool now you have someone else you can race and be dead even with DrDos :slight_smile:

Congrats, when can i expect to see the 2jz gte swap??

Good purchase. Beats the hell out of a GAGT in the luxo department.

Yeah no doubt but I honestly can’t complain about the GAGT. My loan for the GA was only ever $6400 and I sold it for $5000. All I ever had to do was put a new water pump ($25) a new Alternator ($90) and brakes on it over 5 years. I’m glad it’ll still be around though so I can take it out for a spin now and then.

hotttt

Nice purchase… One of my all time favorite cars… :tup:

See, this is yet another reason not to get married… :stuck_out_tongue:

Nice car mang!

Pimp ride for sure. wish it was me picking that car up tomorrow

sweet ride :tup:

Very nice.