My New tC Demon Eyes

you need to eliminate the connectors and solder them directly. I had the same issues on my bimmer. Youll notice that in the cold weather they are testy and take a while to warm up however soldering them sould eliminate the problem.

those are nice :tup:

we did that. soldered them well and hooked everything up. i got a hold of um*nitza where i got there frmo and hopefully they can send me a new one since they have lifetime warranty.

I turned them on cuz i thought it may have been the temperature but it still did not turn on at any point of the day.

hopefully it magically works again or they send me a new one soon…even though it will be a pain to take the whole front end of my car off again.

looks awesome :tup:

you know i like them Ak…i hope you can get that one eye fixed soon :slight_smile:

umnitza.lol goodluck with that customer service. There gunna tell you to check your grounds and then f@#! you. But hEy, there really nice when there selling you something…

grr…damn.
ive talked to the one one guy on the scion life forums that works there. i did check my grounds, i checked everything, even switched the cables to see if it was wiring…but nope…the light itself died out…

the smaller one that its connected to still works…
they better give me a new one or else i’ll be pretty pissed.

looks good

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: haha…all toolboxes are pink on the inside…

i never really liked Demon/Angle eyes. :stuck_out_tongue:

ZOMG, teh rice. Looks nice though. :tup:

^^^yea whatever…why dont you just take yours out then :stuck_out_tongue: :lol:

i got a hold of the guys from umnitza…they said to just take a pic of how i mounted it and they can mail me a new one as long as i paid $10 for shipping which is fine by me. i just want it working. hope it falls through.

OMG…i hate umnitza. I did a custom install for them a few years ago which helped them sell A LOT of thier original product. They had me do a detailed DIY with pictures and everything. They promised to hook me up and never did. Matt is a tool. ugh.

:tup:

I seriosly hope matt dies. I installed my 600+ dollar cromium eyes and projector/HID’s and then one eye just quit one day later. They kept telling me i have a ground problem. I was like listen, i have 14v going to the fucking ballast, how is there a ground problem. I argued with matt for about 1hr on the phone and got a free balast and eye outta it. Now my eyes all work for no reason explainable other than magic. I WILL NEVER deal with umnitza again and I am going to do a very in depth write up about them on bimmerforums to show exactly how shady they really are. Im just gunna wait to get everything siyuated first.