my new toy :) [Machine that throws sparks inside]

went and picked it up today

got tired of cutting tubing with a sawzall and a vise … so i manned up and dropped some cash

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=876

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=877

thats a 14" cutoff wheel, 3.5hp, and thats a 2.5" piece of tubing in the vise for scale

nice piece of machinery you got there, does it cut through bone easily, i have to get rid of someth…nevermind…

14" blade @ 3500 rpm = labotomy in under a second if u so desire

sweet

nice what kind of warr. does it have?

1 year warranty for home use

90 days i its used for commercial / rental …

get an angle grinder and then you’re pretty much set to take over the world :tup:

i have an angle grinder …

and a sawzall

and an air chisle …

the world is MINE … bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

big ol’ chopsaw, very nice. even pressure down through the cut, let the blade do the talking.

just cut some 1/4 inch plate with it a lil while ago :slight_smile:

im disappointed that it took me like 12 hours to finaly use it, lol

score yeah :tup: to new tools.

yea…you should have seen him leaving sears with it in the shopping car…usin the car like a scooter doin wheelies and shit thru the parking lot…then we get to intense98rt’s house and he takes it out of the car and plays with it in the driveway for like 20 min…it was like watchin a babies first steps(you know shiortyly before it falls and dies so eveyrone can eat it) :lol:

^^^ dude, im gonna order a meat blade like butchers use so we can make some DEAD BABY back ribs

i want on of those… bad.

a chop saw or a dead baby dinner ?

both?

just be careful of exploding blades lol. it blew a hole in the drywall of a friends garage

sounds to me like the blade was:
a.) cracked by the arbor hole
b.) overspeeded by a good deal (they have a 1 1/2 safety margin built into the run speed)
c.) brought onto the material sideways or twisted in the cut
d.) faulty.

when they go, they GO. sounds like a bomb going off.

SWEET!!! would the 1/4" peices of plate be for my flanges?? :present:

You know HRK it’s about time you do a project for youself, seeing as you have a 240sx. And we have some beefier motors laying around. :wink: