My new toy...

Hopefully, we all can have a safe and fun season.

Looks nice! Seeing eveyone get bikes makes me want one soooo bad.

needs larger sprocket in the rear… looks awesome glad to have another biker in wny

well, hes got extras, i just didnt get them from him. ill figure it out as i go and find out what im comfortable with. i just spend a good chunk of money one my handle bars, some cafe style bar end mirrors, i found a headlight and a leather tank cover im going to get. oh i also bought the rear pegs, but im going to have to drill in my frame to mount them, since there is no spot for them.

cool. mike is a good guy

no doubt, iv got nothing but respect for the guy. in a non homo way lol i didnt want to leave his house, i enjoyed talking to him and was interested in learning more.

you see that hot green and orange 06 636 over there? (not mike’s) :carnut

Yah!! Did u get sick of me making fun of u?? Nice Bike… I like.

Mines better

haha we will see about that, iv been out riding for the better part of the day after his ass got out of bed and i got my plate. it was nice for a little while, until my celenoid (sp?) went and bump starting was the only way. good day for it though, i had tons of fun!!! IM HOOKED!!

don’t blame shit on me. today was a blast, i can’t wait until it’s actually warm. oh yeah, your starter “soul annoyed” is dead. do you not have spell check or what you retard? solenoid.

Hey if you want to get rid of that stock headlight let me know! Thanks!