My New Toy

So I bought this…2007 GSX-R600
Yea call me crazy I dont care but I pick it up Wednesday
Got some good advice from a few people and I feel this was a good choice.
I bought brand new for a few reasons…warranties are nice and other similar bikes I was looking
at were going for not too much less than what I picked this up for…also Don George’s gets
me into the MSF class almost immediately
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y202/ckilger12/GSXR600K7_aBlueWhite_0041a3.jpg

you are crazy…but it looks pretty cool…enjoy :slight_smile:

i would have spent 2500-4000 on what i assume is your first bike and still gotten somethign really nice for a lot of reasons…but if you can swing it, al the power to you, its sexy as hell :tup:

i was going to do that but at the same time a used sport bike can have many issues…I can def swing it so I wasnt worried…the amount I put down keep the payments quite low

why gsx may I ask?

You only bought it to be more like 87FoxGT :smiley:

Nice buy! Have fun and be safe!

Very nice, ride safe.

Sounds fun, I would not trust myself on one of those

well i sat on every damn bike in the store…this one fit me I felt really comfortbale on it not stretches out or anything…I didnt liek the R6s I was on and GS500 wasnt right for me either…

I plan on being really safe, I just want it to cruise around on and have fun…always wanted one but someone who will remain nameless would never let me have one

On snap…nice pickup man

nice…

how much?

Thats a good mindset, but im sure it never ends up that way lol, before you know it its 1000ft stoppies for you

gl with the bike… its nice.

aight pimp, aight :tspry:

:tup: have fun with it but stay safe

i started riding recently and you def dont need to do anything stupid to have fun :tup: holler at me when you wanna go riding civilly if you dont trust your abilities yet to ride around/keep up with the crazier guys (will <3)

nice ride man. be safe and the best of luck. I don’t think starting with a 600 is too much for someone who begins conservatively. I’m sure you’ll do fine.

Although I do recommend full coverage if it’s not outrageous. the worst thing besides getting hurt is paying monthly on a pile of parts.

and I think everyone will agree, please wear protective gear besides a helmet: boots, gloves, and a jacket at least…

the best times of my life are on a bike. wish I still had one :frowning:

congrats. :tup: bike looks nice. we’ll have to go out and ride sometime… if your going to be ready to upgrade to a gsxr 1000 anytime soon lemme know :wink: (or if you have any friends who want one)

actually my friend does want a 1000 i will let him know…i talked to Mike, and as far as gear, got the jacket, helmet and gloves already…and from what the sales guys told me of course this could be all sales BS was that the GSXR handles nice and with the 600 its actually a nice starter bike…so I am excited to pick it up and start riding…

lol chris… would have never saw this coming…

pimp :tup:

always wanted one but u know who sucked