My New Toy

:tup: totally jealous…

this might make me wanna post in the “who do you envy” thread that chuck guy just started…

and if you dont wanna post it up publicly, maybe you can PM me what a new GSX-R 600 is going for? did you pay up front, or finance?

PMd

:clap: Now we match :clap:

Great first bike for a level headed rider like yourself, screw what anyone else says. :stuck_out_tongue: Youll pick up alot in MSF, then be in good shape to get out and cruise :slight_smile: Hope youre ready for some good Holiday Valley rides :smiley:

Congrats! :clap:

i will be soon…

Killer dude!

very nice.

:tup: nice buy

nice looking bike, i love how these look for some reason comapred to others…

all bikes used to look the same to me until i started paying attention to them lately, is this more of a ricey bike than others? (don’t flame, i don’t know anything about bikes)

:slight_smile:

lol…i wouldnt call ricey…just mroe sporty

you only weigh 24 lbs, that thing is gonna be plenty powerful enough for ya!!!

Nice. Thats what I plan on getting next year (though not brand new)

nice, if your a little guy Im surprised you like the gixxer, they have the biggest tank, imo. Have fun with it!

squid good buy

if you can maintain self-control, it won’t be a bad first bike. i’m going to hump your leg next time i see you at southgate.

I used to like gixxers but I don’t care for the look of them anymore. I still want a 2001 or 2002.

Good luck with it.

truth, same here. Id love an '01 to scoot around on.

Nice pickup, be safe guy

i used to say the same thing alllll the time, i hated the newer style headlight that zuk came out with after 02, and said id never go newer. i lied. :smiley: the newer gixs have really grown on me, and now my 1k looks wicked to me, and my 02 750 looks “old”. :gotme: Theyre all sweet bikes regardless, and i look forward to riding on teh back of chris’s 600 with my white and blue assless chaps flapping in the wind :tup:

i’d love a 750.

gixxers are awesome first bikes, i actually wanted a 600, but could only find a 750… a signal delete and muffler on the thing would make it mint… i got a cbr1000 now :slight_smile:

thanx guys…mike cant wait for the assless chaps i know…yea I am not that small…SVT3945 is my Dad ok not really…It will be at southgate hopefully by friday…I get it wednesday and I am going out with my friend wednesday and thursday to get used to it