My President is black... My Lambo's blue...

It should say:

My president is black.

Now we can do away with affirmative action

and black workers can stop pulling the race card everytime their laziness is pointed out.

My President Is Black Rolls Golden Charms
22 Inch Rims Like Hulk Hogans Arms

my ngga.

haha, this was the next line I was gonna quote.

been my ring tone since he won lol

My president is not black. my president is white. my next president will be miloto (sp). baby steps people…baby steps.

im sure there will be more songs coming out because we are going to have a black president. jeezy makes some good songs

what fucking country do all of you live in?

My president is mulatto. Hey, the guy getting inaugurated on the 20th is mulatto too.

:gotme:

Dude, why did you have to tell them? typical…give them an inch, they take a mile…

I liked the other day when I read in some CNN comments about how Obama really has no African American heritage. His dad is African (born in africa) and his mom was white.

any of you guys have a snowman shirt?

:fu::fu:

"Yeah, our history, black history, no president ever did shit for me "

i don’t give a shit who our president is… If your black ass isn’t going to get a job and are going to continue selling/doing drugs you’re going to be a piece of shit and poor and “held down”

:fu: :fu:

lol

This is the one thing that drive me crazy, and to my knowledge he was brought up by his mother.

what fucking century do you live in?

calling him mulatto is like calling an asian a chink

Word you fucking cracker!

Its oreo mother fucker!

I kiiiid

seriously?

Our next president will be the Presinator.
I think Women will have to wait out a few more rounds.

i honestly didn’t hate black people until all this. they are SO ignorant, its amazing. EVERY SINGLE BLACK PERSON i talk to about politics don’t know jack shit. all they say is “change is coming” “obama will put food on my plate and gas in my tank” its fucking pitiful. i ask them if they voted for him just because he was black. of course they said no. i asked a woman how she felt about abortion. “I’m against it. its terrible for someone to take a childs life”:picard: then why the hell did you vote for obama?!?!

was it one of the 8 girls u impregnated :roflpicard: