My President is black... My Lambo's blue...

no. this was a black woman

god you sound stupid

i’m just pissed that obama received many votes based upon other reasons. i don’t believe it was a fair election. not saying that he’ll do a bad job as president, i’m just amazed at the people who believe their lives will change dramatically with him as our president. being a minority in the east side of cleveland, this is what i hear all day, every day.

:picard:

Didn’t Stern already run that test?
Sent a guy out in NYC and switched the political platforms and even the VP while talking, and nobody caught on. Everyone that made the mp3 I heard clearly said they were voting Obama. One lady was even OK with
Palin as his VP.

It no longer matters how he made it into office. Its put up or shut up time.

i honestly don’t care what you have to say. we all have our opinions. i cant wait to see obama fuck everything up and get removed from office. if it doesn’t happen, whatever. i didn’t like both of the candidates to begin with. if biden ever ends up as pres, the world is over as we know it

edit- not talkin to you, drvnkd

it just steams me that people vote and they have no idea who they are voting for

you really think he’s going to be worse than bush… that amazes me.

i never said that

another funny story. black dude in the elevator yesterday told me that now with obama as president us crackers are gonna be slaves. ha! racist bastards. i think he was just jealous because i was in my work uniform and he reeked of weed

Wait thats a true story? Where the hell do you work?

The thing about black folks is they will always be pro black people no matter what. For example, i was working at adelphia at the time and the wimbledon was on. They were talking about the match up and it was serena williams vs. maria sherepova. His was mouthing off about “venus” about to kick ass, even though venus was in the stands and not playing. He didnt know dick about tennis nor who was actually playing just that the black girl was defnitely going to beat the white girl. He didnt stick around for the outcome but serna lost. Its just a matter of being pridefull but there is also a fine line there and he crossed into ignorant.

huh? im a mechanic. true story

:lol: The kid that trusted a 19 year old who said she was infertile and knocked up 3 chicks in a month talking about others’ ignorance…

:bigclap:+karma

thank you jeg for pointing out that he is in fact mulatto and not black.

Sooo say McCain won and say o idk Eminem made a song titled “My president is white”…would that be considered racist? And does anyone else find the verse " no president ever did shit for me" kinda funny?..he must not be too familiar with Abe.

just because i don’t wrap it doesn’t mean i’m ignorant about politics. hell, i dated my government teachers sister. i saw my government teacher a LOT. and the girl that said she was infertile was 23

so you’re against slavery!?

Bingo. No you have no more excuses lazy fucks.

President is black (not really) and the guy wearing the shirt is still
an uneducated bum

my president is Black, My Maybach too, and I’ll be god damned if my diamonds aint blue…

the remix with jay-z is out…

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m122/deerhunt1988/picture-15.png

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m122/deerhunt1988/lambo.jpg

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m122/deerhunt1988/sideways_gun_sight.jpg

Last one is funny