My project 13 Silverado

Well you wont in any northern state.Dealer i always get my vehicles from had it on their cuse lot as it was ordered by mistake.I got an extra 2k rebate on top if the 7 chevy offered to get it off their lot.Never getting rid of it lol

Crazy, nice deal! GM has so many weird package options.

Think i may tint the front windows too

I didn’t like it on my white Supra. For what it’s worth.

Love my tint, I wont own a vehicle without it. I have my windshield done too, keeps the interior much cooler too.

I thought the same thing. From what I remember z-71 was a 4x4 with different shocks and skid plates. I actually think looking at most z-71 decals, that I can remember, they say 4x4 right on them…

As stated before Z71 is a tow package and has no bearing on 2 or 4 wheel drive. Isn’t it just slightly lifted with skid plates and more lighting over the standard package? Something along those lines at least.

Ehh idk… chevy has SO many variations on things, who knows what a true z71 is i guess. I dont know if it has anything to do with the trucks tow capability. Usually that’s a separate add on from factory. The “tow package” usually has hitch, wiring, heavy duty trans cooler, and sometimes an integrated brake controller and/or different gearing. I’m pretty sure z71 has no bearing on any of that. However, with GM (and most car companies for that matter) who the F knows…But like I said my understanding of a z71 was a 4x4 truck with an “off road” suspension and skid plates. If I could post pics (on a work computer so can’t) i’d search out some z71’s. Most of the decals from 2003+ on the bed said “z71 off road 4x4” if I remember right. At least I’m sure that my 2004 and 2006 and 2008 did.

Exactly. Apparently they even have 2 different z71 decals even. One saying 4x4 the other not.

^ Right…Not that the decal dictates what the chevy trucks come with but i was slightly off, some z71’s say “z71 4x4” some say “z71 off road” and some just say “z71” Im sure its dependent on a model year or something… So since I recalled my 3 trucks having all three of those variations, I’m sure they did in some form, but i am guessing none of them said z71 off road and 4x4 all in one.

mine said z71 before i removed them.Came with the hitch,wiring,skid plates,beefier sway bar and some other shiz!!

This thing is begging for a long travel kit…

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJwK_RJTwko&feature=share&list=UUxVN2heOrnL2zsV1sHnC9gg”]Ford vs. Chevy Prerunners - Project Trucks Hit the Desert - FullDroopTV (Season 1, Episode 13) - YouTube[/ame]

I was trying to convince him of that on Facebook

yea i wont be doing that at all…been building lowered trucks since 17 and i love the way they look sorry fellas