my restaurant won...

there was a benefit for charity in wexford tonite to benefit domestic violence. Anyway, there were around 50 restaurants there, and they had a contest for the best caesar salad. And i won!!!

We beat out bravo!, fresco’s, atrias, and other restaurants in wexford.

I am so excited…

Where do you work?..Congrats

it is called bella frutteto…it means beautiful orchard. we open the 1st week of june

free food for all pittspeeders lol

congrats

Oooh, I loves me some good Italian food. I’ll have to bring the woman by sometime. You managing it, or what?

Congratulations. I love Ceasar salad. Might be worth a trip out there!

:bluez28: I heard the fix was in…you slept with all the judges (including the men).

Just kidding…sounds like you guys have some good food. Bit to beat out Atria’s…I love their food. You guys have good steaks there?

Congrats.

Kick ass man, love me some caesar salad. I’m good friends with the owners of Atria’s…so I’ll be sure to rub it in.

where will you be located?

in wexford, across from soergel orchards. We also beat bravo!, stone mansion, frescos, and other resataurants. we are going to have a rustic style italian menu, with a 10 oz. filet, carrot seared tuna, and our signature dish-apple ravioli…

My exact thought before even clicking the thread.

Free food or:bsflag:

you a manager, or just work there, or what?

congrats on winning an award when you’re not even open yet. sounds like another restaurant i’ll have to try out.

Across from Soergels… In strip mall that EnP is in? I can’t picture where this place would be if it’s not there.

exactly where we are. we are were joe daddy’s bbq was…

and i am the executive chef/menu develepment

this is right up the street from my house, keep me posted on the opening date… sir pizza every night is getting old.

Still hiring?

:stick:

CONGRATS!

OK, ACROSS 40TH ST BRIDGE MAKE A LEFT, GO THRU A COUPLE STOP SIGNS, LEFT AGAIN, PARK…FRIDGE IS ON THE LEFT STOVE ON THE RIGHT, PREP AREA IN THE MIDDLE…DINNER AROUND 6ISH?

KTHANKSBYE

:wink: