My second car **96 Eagle Talon Esi TURBO 5-speed**

I cleaned it up a little in here. Any more trolling and I will continue to hand out infractions.

Well I guess ill just try to match up the turbo with the kit I have. (Greddy intercooler, etc.)

You can not match a turbo to your kit. You size your turbo off your engine and how it is built. You NEED the engine specs to even begin to fathom a turbo size.

I know NOTHING about dsm’s, I’m a V8 muscle car guy, but the theory’s are all the same. Find out what is done to the engine, compression, parts used, etc then determine what YOU want from the car. Guessing from your total lack of automotive knowledge you want something reliable that you won’t work on very much. Run low boast <8psi and drive the thing forever.

Just throw a 14b on there with the supporting mods and run it. 420a motors are cheap and plentiful.

“Lack of automotive knowledge” ***Wow excuse me but I know a lot about cars, more than any female should know. dissing me is not helping me so get off my forum please. All I was asking for is an opinion from other DSM’ers. Not a bunch of douchebags talking shit. Im out of here. Its just like Facebook… Well I guess THANK YOU goes out to all the people who actully gave some useful advice.
If you arent a douchebag and actually care to help, text me 7163816112. peace… Im deleting my account tonight :frowning:

---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

… And thanks to Freek cuz you werent dissing me like the others. But I left my cell # up if someone local wants to put in some useful input later on.

Really? Can a mod delete her number before the humpers and trolls fill up her inbox.

I wasn’t trying to diss you I was being honest. Get the engine specs from your boyfriend, take some pictures of the car and goods! We are all more then willing to help you. What type of fuel system are you running to support the turbo build? Can you use the stock stuff? Manual or electric boost controller? Manual trans are great fun, what clutch are you running? How do you plan on tuning the car? Any thoughts on E85?? Troll much?

QFT

Freek I told her the same thing via text that she should put a 14b on, shit I might even sell my 14b come spring

I’d say run this all stock and get yourself a gsx/awd tsi :wink: I also owned a 95 esi for awhile and it was a solid dd. I still love DSM’s after years of not owning one. Eitherway, there are plenty of DSM guys on here but (if it’s still around) dsmtuners was a great forum for me back in the day, very helpful. Good luck!

I tried.

I’m just trying to save you money down the road. I guess if you have most of the parts already, what’s it going to hurt. Like already stated I wouldn’t run more than 8 lbs tops though. If it is indeed a built motor and was done properly, than a little more.

It’ll definitely be faster than stock. Which might be all your looking for.

Jskrapper thank you for saying something, he’s just as ignorant in person so just inorge him