my son is here

at 145 am this mornin my son caiden was born at belvue hospital he wieghs 7lbs 5 oz 20,in long. minor complications at first cord was wrapped around his throught and trouble breathing but all is well so far he pulled threw it … :banana :banana :worship

congrats! now don’t ruin his life and get him into domestics…

please domestics run in his blood …he was prolly made in one lol

congrats bro

awsome to hear everything is allright, congrats!

:crackup

Congrats.

Congrats…

make his life better by getting him into domestics!

import owners seem to like to paint their rims pink.

Says the man with the white glow gauges :nono

K20>BMW>*

Merc > BMW :nono

But, the K20 is correct.

depends on who you ask :nono

but fuck mercs are such nice dd’s :shifty

Non-BMW owners? :lol

I’ll take either though.

Congrats! as long as hes healthy, its awesome!

Congrats man!

start him off right and get him a monster truck power wheels and steer him toawards some kinda diesel pick up truck, haha

Start him off on the right foot for the future and get him an electric car :ninja

congrats

Congrat is definitely in order. People cracked on me when i told them I was getting married, and then cracked on me more when I told them my wife and I were having a little girl. Doesn’t matter what anyone tells you…your kid totally changes your outlook in life and refreshes your priorities. There’s nothing in the world more important to me that my little Ava. Can have the shittiest day in the world and come home to that little face and just smile :slight_smile: I wish your son the best in health as he grows.

Spend as much time with them while they’re this small ebcause it doesn’t last long and you WILL look back and miss the time when they could fit in your pocket, or the factory Sparco Porsche teddy bear racing suit your fellow PCA guys give you when she’s born :wink: hahaha! I spent a good portion of my time early on as a stay at home dad while my wife built her business back up. Wouldn’t replace that time with anything.

boxer… you are like the sweetest man i have ever seen type on the forums. :teardrop smiley

;D